Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

opie

I have only heard rumors and heresay about those two tier wage jobs. I wont base my vote on rumors. Has the union actually released any real information on that?

But no, i would definitely not support those new two tier jobs
In my last local meeting. They confirmed these part time ground drivers were being discussed. And they suprisingly seemed to support the idea. Because they said it would take FT drivers off Saturdays/Sundays, and cut down on excessive overtime.

In my last local meeting. They confirmed these part time ground drivers were being discussed. And they suprisingly seemed to support the idea. Because they said it would take FT drivers off Saturdays/Sundays, and cut down on excessive overtime.
You know how many full time routes that would kill?

opie

You know how many full time routes that would kill?
Yeah they would exploit it. Take away FT ground routes. Some drivers actually want the OT. Surprised union is pushing for these two-tiered jobs. Would create more FT jobs, but they can easily just make more FT ground routes.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I always vote and so does my local. Hopefully they do the same again this time.
I hear ya loud and clear... I hope it is an astonishing yes vote... because if it barely passes that STILL sends a msg to the company that many are still on the fence... that’s not a good place to be either!!