Are your wives as lonely as I am?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My wife rants about how I'm a part time parent and never home from working so much (I come right home after work and never go out with the guys since I moved away from them years ago) and how she does everything...so while I'm amazed at how she does so much...she ruins it with her constant bitching and moaning...

By the way, every morning I make my youngest breakfast, bring him to school, empty the dishwasher, take out the trash/recycling, feed the dogs and let them out/scoop their poop and make our bed. In the evening if I get home in time I give him a bath, read him a book, make sure he brushes his teeth, put him to bed, etc, run the dishwasher and let the dogs out. On the weekends I do 2-4 loads of laundry, dust and vacuum the house, snow removal, lawn mowing/whatever needs to be done outside...but I do nothing in her eyes...

Does she give you your balls back on the weekend or do they stay in the thimble on her nightstand?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Why is she complaining? Does she work or stay at home? I got fired from laundry. Ruined too many of her good clothes. Works for me.
She works from home and has customers come here so she has to also vacuum daily (mostly due to the dog fur). I also have ruined several articles of her clothing to a point where she screamed at me and told me never to touch her laundry again, but recently that was changed to do my laundry but don't dry my shirts--hang them all up in the laundry room instead...I ruined a $120 swimsuit last year too...

Johney

My wife rants about how I'm a part time parent and never home from working so much (I come right home after work and never go out with the guys since I moved away from them years ago) and how she does everything...so while I'm amazed at how she does so much...she ruins it with her constant bitching and moaning...

By the way, every morning I make my youngest breakfast, bring him to school, empty the dishwasher, take out the trash/recycling, feed the dogs and let them out/scoop their poop and make our bed. In the evening if I get home in time I give him a bath, read him a book, make sure he brushes his teeth, put him to bed, etc, run the dishwasher and let the dogs out. On the weekends I do 2-4 loads of laundry, dust and vacuum the house, snow removal, lawn mowing/whatever needs to be done outside...but I do nothing in her eyes...
You're getting screwed.........at least I hope you are.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
She works from home and has customers come here so she has to also vacuum daily (mostly due to the dog fur). I also have ruined several articles of her clothing to a point where she screamed at me and told me never to touch her laundry again, but recently that was changed to do my laundry but don't dry my shirts--hang them all up in the laundry room instead...I ruined a $120 swimsuit last year too...

Your wife sounds very abusive. I feel bad for you.

BrownDooDoo

Damn dude....

I'm sorry you have to go through that AND ups bull:censored2:.

Man.....I don't like this world very much. It's like even though I have no idea what it's like to be in your position, or starving in Africa, or fighting in Ukraine.... I just feel pain for all of humanity.

I won't kill my self but I can't wait to leave this place.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Seriously, you got one lazy wife. She works from home, Good Lord, If I worked from home, all that would be done, and I would pamper you. But Im already married sooooooooo...................
I will say I have known a few women like that, coddled in their childhood no doubt.
I do all the housework, because I like to. My husband does all the outside work, and helps in the house. Hes fired from Laundry, but all week long he cooks, dishes, vacuuming, it definetly takes two, and we no longer have children at home, just a baby dog.
I got fired from roofing, I was off by 1/4 inch, like thats a big deal, on my first row. But it was good with me, I had no fingerprints for 2 weeks.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Seriously, you got one lazy wife. She works from home, Good Lord, If I worked from home, all that would be done, and I would pamper you. But Im already married sooooooooo...................
I will say I have known a few women like that, coddled in their childhood no doubt.
I do all the housework, because I like to. My husband does all the outside work, and helps in the house. Hes fired from Laundry, but all week long he cooks, dishes, vacuuming, it definetly takes two, and we no longer have children at home, just a baby dog.
I got fired from roofing, I was off by 1/4 inch, like thats a big deal, on my first row. But it was good with me, I had no fingerprints for 2 weeks.
She actually does quite a bit more than me on a daily basis--she just acts like I don't do anything at all which is inaccurate.

How did you have no fingerprints? lol.