Arizona's anti-imigration law...

klein

Für Meno :)
If the republicans states were smart, they would allow everyone to carry a gun at all times.
Who wouldn`t want to defend themselves in a bar, from getting a black eye ....

Weapons allowed everywhere. Now, thats the 2nd amendment !
I`m sure everyone will feel much safer....:sick:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If the republicans states were smart, they would allow everyone to carry a gun at all times.
Who wouldn`t want to defend themselves in a bar, from getting a black eye ....

Weapons allowed everywhere. Now, thats the 2nd amendment !
I`m sure everyone will feel much safer....:sick:
you should watch a program called Wild West Tech; its about what technology was like in America's wild west.
They show all different style & types of weapons.
They also made the point that generally people were very nice publicly to each other since one could never really tell who was carrying just what weapons.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama really wants to incite a racist fight over this AZ. bill. He was on TV and he said you can be walking your kid to get ice cream and because you are Hispanic you can be stopped by the cops and asked for your papers. B.S. !!

You have to be doing something wrong first and it says so on page one of the bill.

Our president is a racist and wants to stir up violence in AZ.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Obama really wants to incite a racist fight over this AZ. bill. He was on TV and he said you can be walking your kid to get ice cream and because you are Hispanic you can be stopped by the cops and asked for your papers. B.S. !!

You have to be doing something wrong first and it says so on page one of the bill.

Obama needs the votes so he is using the lefts favorite weapon...racisim. It just goes to show how dirty the Messiah is and what lengths he will go to stay in power.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thank you Jan Brewer for not backing down from the Odrama administration and the Liberal BS. :salute:

I don't have much regard for Jan Brewer but her signing this bill is a positive step towards ending illegal immigration. Or at least stemming the flow. Illegals are killing our economy and draining our welfare system. We have enough people here that are legally doing it. We have to carry un-insured and under-insured on our auto policies because the majority of illegals here drive with no insurance at all. So not only do I have to pay for welfare I have to pay higher insurance rates. Our jails are over crowded (oh, I have to pay for that as well). Drug trafficking and coyote trafficking is running amok. People are dying out there because of this. It needs to end and if this bill helps stop it then so be it. Anyone acting legally in this state has nothing to worry about. It's the ones that aren't here legally that have to worry.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I don't have much regard for Jan Brewer but her signing this bill is a positive step towards ending illegal immigration. Or at least stemming the flow. Illegals are killing our economy and draining our welfare system. We have enough people here that are legally doing it. We have to carry un-insured and under-insured on our auto policies because the majority of illegals here drive with no insurance at all. So not only do I have to pay for welfare I have to pay higher insurance rates. Our jails are over crowded (oh, I have to pay for that as well). Drug trafficking and coyote trafficking is running amok. People are dying out there because of this. It needs to end and if this bill helps stop it then so be it. Anyone acting legally in this state has nothing to worry about. It's the ones that aren't here legally that have to worry.

Wow, i never thought of it from the insurance standpoint...your absolutely right.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What if "they" jaywalked in front of a police car moreluck?? That would be breaking the law wouldnt it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/28/angry-hateful-violent-extremist-liberals/
EDITORIAL: Angry, hateful, violent, extremist liberals

Unlike Tea Parties, the left really is uncivil

By THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Imagine a group of angry demonstrators toting swastika-festooned protest signs calling politicians Nazis, shouting obscenities and racial remarks and throwing rocks and bottles at police officers sent to keep order. No, these are not Tea Partiers. They are the mob that turned out last week to protest Arizona's new immigration-enforcement law. This group of liberal rowdies has been dubbed the Tequila Party.
For the most part, liberal media coverage overlooked all the leftist violence. Typical headlines described the protest as "mostly peaceful," with media outlets avoiding details about why they had to use the qualifier "mostly." Reporting a near-riot by the opponents of the Arizona law doesn't fit the dominant media storyline.

The Tea Partiers do not incite violence; they are salt-of-the-earth middle Americans who are desperately worried about the misguided policies and wrongheaded vision being promoted by President Obama and his congressional allies. Contrast them with the younger, less educated, lower income, angry, racially motivated mob that turned out in Phoenix. The Tequila Party and gangsters like them represent the core and the pride of the liberal base. If an angry, shouting mob throwing bottles at police is the face of contemporary liberalism, it's no wonder Americans are turning against them in droves.

diesel96

Schultz --->"I know nothing", Colonel Klink.....

All Latinos and Hispanics, and frankly anyone with brown hair and a tan, in Az, instead of carrying your papers, you should carry a copy of the Constutution and the Bill of Rights....

Babagounj

Strength through joy

All Latinos and Hispanics, and frankly anyone with brown hair and a tan, in Az, instead of carrying your papers, you should carry a copy of the Constutution and the Bill of Rights....

Since this is a copy of a federal law, should they also carry a copy of all the federal laws passed ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If you think this whole idea of showing your papers is morally wrong, then you can never get on a commercial air flight again.
Why you ask ?
Because it has been policy to "show your papers " for sometime .
The nasty TSA demands to know who you are, where you are going, what you are carrying, and if you have had any contact with strangers .

island1fox

24681_1380663949781_1027393786_1146746_5446500_n.jpg

Diesel,
I guess you have no problem with carrying Health Insurance papers --that all American's must prove they have purchased or go to jail ?
If you are an illegal you do not have to purchase health insurance --just go to the local hospital --you will be treated and the best part --you still do not have to prove you came here legally!!
The left loves to scream about the rights of illegals, law breakers and terroists ---how about the rights of American's ?
You believe that after just cause it is so wrong to ask for proof of citizenship ----check out the laws in Mexico on this subject -----In fact take your motorcycle on a cross country tour of Mexico --without proper documentation and see what happens !!
When ever I have been stopped by police --I gladly submit my driver's license, my registration, my proof on insurance ----and have been asked many times by police to produce my gun carry permit --to prove I am LEGAL. What is the problem ???

Yeah, you and Sharpton --Lets play the old Race card again ----most people are growing very tired of the same old play book.:wink2: