Arizona's anti-imigration law...

moreluck

golden ticket member
In order to have 8 kids by 25 she would have to have a baby every year (literally) starting at age 17. And according to this story, shes now getting paid $144,000 per year (not counting medical and food stamps) just because she's an illegal immigrant. Sure :wink2:.

There could be twins ??!!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Of the "General Welfare," Benjamin Franklin observed, "I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think someone proposed renting some vans and writing ICE on the outside, then driving around and watching who runs.:happy-very:

There was a video on You Tube where somebody did this. I couldn't find it for you. It actually wasn't funny and was kind of sad.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The monetary amounts may not be accurate but number of babies is not at all implausible. It's the point of the story that matters though. I am not the least bit surprised and it's wrong. I see this kind of crap all the time.
Ya think? Dang, and I was just about to quit my job and start adopting kids :happy-very:. When a story is a lie (and this one clearly is a lie), the only point of it is to mislead people.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There was a video on You Tube where somebody did this. I couldn't find it for you. It actually wasn't funny and was kind of sad.
I can imagine, you have to be a pretty sorry excuse for a human being to get your jollies doing something like that.

UPS Lifer

I don't have much regard for Jan Brewer but her signing this bill is a positive step towards ending illegal immigration. Or at least stemming the flow. Illegals are killing our economy and draining our welfare system. We have enough people here that are legally doing it. We have to carry un-insured and under-insured on our auto policies because the majority of illegals here drive with no insurance at all. So not only do I have to pay for welfare I have to pay higher insurance rates. Our jails are over crowded (oh, I have to pay for that as well). Drug trafficking and coyote trafficking is running amok. People are dying out there because of this. It needs to end and if this bill helps stop it then so be it. Anyone acting legally in this state has nothing to worry about. It's the ones that aren't here legally that have to worry.

Have to agree with you on this. However, I saw some good stuff from Jan Brewer when she brought Christmas back to the capitol so I was torn in my support. I now see she has the courage and conviction to make the tough choices. I am supporting her for governor with no doubts in my mind.

As for these bleeding heart liberals such as the Dies, (who I might remind that everyone to the right of him is a right wing conservative), I hope they all boycott Arizona. I hope it is a promise and not a threat! Please Mr & Mrs Bleeding Heart - do not come to Arizona! We don't want your business. For every one of these radical Bleeding Hearts, there are 6 citizens who will support Arizona and the businesses here. Those are the people I want to welcome to our state with open arms. People who believe in states rights and the rights of citizens. Please come to Arizona. I live in a resort area and I welcome you with open heart.

We are a state of no nonsense and common sense citizens who are a God fearing people who want to keep our state from becoming a nanny state.

Now we have to fire Phil Gordon to get Phoenix back on track. Sheriff Joe is the only one who is keeping the balance of power in that city otherwise the crime would be much worse than it is now. Phoenix has one of the worst rises in per capita major crime rates in the country. One of every seven criminals is a Mexican national locked up in state prisons for major crime. One of every five criminals is a Mexican national locked up in Maricopa county jails. We have a super highway of illegal trafficking coming across our border and the Feds do nothing to stop it.

We need to promote FEDERAL legislation to include anchor babies as illegal and deport them with their Mexican national mothers and fathers. Oklahoma is looking at this so is Texas. The last thing I want to do is split up a family. Send them all back - no exceptions!

Mexico - please continue to put travel warnings out there for your citizens. Step it up a little. Really scare them. Tell them to go elsewhere.

There is a candidate for Governor in Tennessee who is advocating that motor vehicle driver license examinations be given only in English.... makes sense to me! I wonder if Mexico gives there DL exam in English????? Bet not!

I feel real bad for all my relatives and friends and BC folks in CA or in New Mexico. Nobody has the balls to do anything to stop this problem there. My guess is that New Mexico will become a super highway soon and will change their tune as they see what happens.

As I get down from the soapbox...., I have never been prouder to be an Arizona resident than I am right now. You bleeding heart liberals are just making us more determined and resolute in our cause.

UPS Lifer

This bill relinquishes probable cause and doesn't require the authorities a reason to stop people.... Someone can come up to a Police Officer asking for directions, and that officer can, out of the blue, if you fit the profile, ask for multiple forms of ID and take you downtown if there's any discreptancies...that's racial profiling...BTW, I'm ok with the current law, ID'ing those who had real, reason to be stopped, questioned, and arrested....That's already on the books, why go one step further and relinkquish our liberties.....

You are making nothing but ignorant comments and statements. You should go live in the Tucson area and see what those citizens are going through every day. You have no clue what is happening here in Arizona. I will make a deal with you. Keep your nose of of the business of Arizona and I will keep my nose out of the business of your state.

Your bleeding heart buddies are comparing AZ to the Nazis and looking to boycott the Diamondbacks and want the 2011 All Star game pulled from Phoenix .... THE IRONY!!!! Phoenix has a bleeding heart liberal for a mayor.... I realize Phil Gordon is a lame duck but the bleeding hearts are going to infuriate those who are their very supporters! Well ...actually it is the politicians in Phoenix and they have their heads buried so for up that they don't realize they are hurting their own businesses. Boycotting Arizona Tea from NY is a great example of that. This is so out of control it is ridiculous!

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ya think? Dang, and I was just about to quit my job and start adopting kids :happy-very:. When a story is a lie (and this one clearly is a lie), the only point of it is to mislead people.
Let me be a little more specific Jones. I believe the story, at least the basics of it, to be true. I think it is wrong that an illegal (hell with it, anyone on welfare) is allowed to sit at home and pop out baby after baby. There needs to be limits put on the welfare system. I would have no issues what so ever with enforcing a sterilization program. I have worked hard all my life to get where I am. I don't sit on my ass and milk the system. I DON'T think it is right tht anyone else do it either.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Have to agree with you on this. However, I saw some good stuff from Jan Brewer when she brought Christmas back to the capitol so I was torn in my support. I now see she has the courage and conviction to make the tough choices. I am supporting her for governor with no doubts in my mind.

As for these bleeding heart liberals such as the Dies, (who I might remind that everyone to the right of him is a right wing conservative), I hope they all boycott Arizona. I hope it is a promise and not a threat! Please Mr & Mrs Bleeding Heart - do not come to Arizona! We don't want your business. For every one of these radical Bleeding Hearts, there are 6 citizens who will support Arizona and the businesses here. Those are the people I want to welcome to our state with open arms. People who believe in states rights and the rights of citizens. Please come to Arizona. I live in a resort area and I welcome you with open heart.

We are a state of no nonsense and common sense citizens who are a God fearing people who want to keep our state from becoming a nanny state.

Now we have to fire Phil Gordon to get Phoenix back on track. Sheriff Joe is the only one who is keeping the balance of power in that city otherwise the crime would be much worse than it is now. Phoenix has one of the worst rises in per capita major crime rates in the country. One of every seven criminals is a Mexican national locked up in state prisons for major crime. One of every five criminals is a Mexican national locked up in Maricopa county jails. We have a super highway of illegal trafficking coming across our border and the Feds do nothing to stop it.

We need to promote FEDERAL legislation to include anchor babies as illegal and deport them with their Mexican national mothers and fathers. Oklahoma is looking at this so is Texas. The last thing I want to do is split up a family. Send them all back - no exceptions!

Mexico - please continue to put travel warnings out there for your citizens. Step it up a little. Really scare them. Tell them to go elsewhere.

There is a candidate for Governor in Tennessee who is advocating that motor vehicle driver license examinations be given only in English.... makes sense to me! I wonder if Mexico gives there DL exam in English????? Bet not!

I feel real bad for all my relatives and friends and BC folks in CA or in New Mexico. Nobody has the balls to do anything to stop this problem there. My guess is that New Mexico will become a super highway soon and will change their tune as they see what happens.

As I get down from the soapbox...., I have never been prouder to be an Arizona resident than I am right now. You bleeding heart liberals are just making us more determined and resolute in our cause.

I should have used didn't instead of don't. More and more I am seeing positive things. :happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dilly,

The reason I chose The Phoenician is that in the past when visiting friends in Goodyear, the lady & I went to the cheapy gift shop (like a drug store) in The Phoenician and I bought up all of their brand of lip gloss. It says The Phoenician on the tube and it's better than Chapstick. I'm stocked for 10 years. Love the stuff!:happy-very: Oh, I almost forgot the best part....only a buck a tube !!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilly,

The reason I chose The Phoenician is that in the past when visiting friends in Goodyear, the lady & I went to the cheapy gift shop (like a drug store) in The Phoenician and I bought up all of their brand of lip gloss. It says The Phoenician on the tube and it's better than Chapstick. I'm stocked for 10 years. Love the stuff!:happy-very: Oh, I almost forgot the best part....only a buck a tube !!

Damn, can't beat that................................:happy-very:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Let me be a little more specific Jones. I believe the story, at least the basics of it, to be true. I think it is wrong that an illegal (hell with it, anyone on welfare) is allowed to sit at home and pop out baby after baby. There needs to be limits put on the welfare system. I would have no issues what so ever with enforcing a sterilization program. I have worked hard all my life to get where I am. I don't sit on my ass and milk the system. I DON'T think it is right tht anyone else do it either.
You would be in favor of the government sterilizing people against their will?