Article 14 Violations Why do the Some Locals allow this?

Integrity

Binge Poster
For discussion:

Section 1 of Article 14 of the Master states that no employee will be disciplined or threatened with discipline as a result of filing an on-the-job injury report.

This is not only a violation of the collective bargaining agreement it is also a violation of an employee's rights under OSHA.

Why do some Local Union Officials let the company get away with this?

I am interested in the Brown Café Community's position on this issue.

Sincerely,
I

barnyard

KTM rider
What locals allow this????

I have never heard of an employee in my building being threatened with discipline as the result of an injury.

For discussion:

Section 1 of Article 14 of the Master states that no employee will be disciplined or threatened with discipline as a result of filing an on-the-job injury report.

This is not only a violation of the collective bargaining agreement it is also a violation of an employee's rights under OSHA.

Sincerely,
I
Go ahead.file one.you know what happens????

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Harassment ,give ya hell and threaten to not let you on the road if you don't know the dok word for word, which by the way they cant do. Tell them if they say you cant be put on road unless you know dok that im going down there and run that route and do the best I can and take care of my customers like I usually do and if someone puts a hand on me I will destroy them I promise you that lol.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
For discussion:

Sincerely,
I
Because spineless individuals fail to address it with the union or OSHA, come on a forum and ask questions they could easily find the answers to with a simple phone call, accompanied with proof for either aforementioned organization.

Harassment ,give ya hell and threaten to not let you on the road if you don't know the dok word for word, which by the way they cant do. Tell them if they say you cant be put on road unless you know dok that im going down there and run that route and do the best I can and take care of my customers like I usually do and if someone puts a hand on me I will destroy them I promise you that lol.

Amen brother!......touch me........give me one hell of a retirement plan!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have been personally....and have seen it happen to others.
Ask Intergrity to help you, oh wait, he just posts about problems, not actually does anything to fix them if he sees transgressions. We don't call that Intergrity where I grew up, we call that something TOS wouldn't allow me to post.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I often wonder how many people have been fired after acting out on someone's advice on here.

I know a guy that was disciplined for reporting an injury. He was walking through a locker room and saw something inside a drivers locker that made him trip over a bench.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Exactly give me a reason to destroy somebody would love it like you wouldn't believe and enjoy every second of it. Nah I wouldn't do it id just sue them, destroying somebody would be too easy and bring me too much pleasure lol. Retiring early or whoopin somebody, ill take the early retirement. I almost got into a fight with 1 driver supe who got up in my grill raising his voice. I asked him what do you want to do son, you wanna dance? I waived him on and said bring it boy if you think your man enough to come take the title come and take it from me I dare ya lol.

Exactly give me a reason to destroy somebody would love it like you wouldn't believe and enjoy every second of it. Nah I wouldn't do it id just sue them, destroying somebody would be too easy and bring me too much pleasure lol. Retiring early or whoopin somebody, ill take the early retirement. I almost got into a fight with 1 driver supe who got up in my grill raising his voice. I asked him what do you want to do son, you wanna dance? I waived him on and said bring it boy if you think your man enough to come take the title come and take it from me I dare ya lol.
Tag..im in....drink this 12 pack of bullets...while I do Superfly off the ropes!

For discussion:

Sincerely,
I
Are you getting any ass lately???