Article 26.5

Whither

Scofflaw
That's a new one on me

The letter doesn't specify, just states I "refused to report as directed", but per my stew I was on the NC/NS list. Ofc I have my phone records and the OMS to back me. She even pulled up the text she sent to the center mgr notifying that I had called off 1.5 hrs before start time. These idiots haha

Rack em

Made the Podium
The letter doesn't specify, just states I "refused to report as directed", but per my stew I was on the NC/NS list. Ofc I have my phone records and the OMS to back me. She even pulled up the text she sent to the center mgr notifying that I had called off 1.5 hrs before start time. These idiots haha
Grieve for harassment now. Teach them that you aren't to be :censored2:ed with!

542thruNthru

WOR is the report with all the numbers for each driver worked that day on it. (Sporh,paid day, planned day, pieces, stops, pickup pieces, ect, ect)

Ours is put out everyday for drivers to look at. I know some centers don't do that. If it's not put out have your shop steward request it. The PVDs should be on it.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
You should have a BA present dealing with this issue. There will be some emotions headed your way that you probably just want to avoid.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Oh I am for sure calling out, but to help fight the inevitable discipline for doing so, it would be good to have an answer on the pvd thing so I can say they didn't honor the contract so they couldn't force me in anyways.

You called off sick, leave it at that.

Bringing in the the whole PVD thing.... will make them think you punked them.