Ask A Retired Person, Retirement FAQ. ( ON TOPIC )

rod

Retired 22 years
How can one retire and not turn into a drunkin tub of goo? Asking for a retired friend.

I can't speak for every retired person but in my case I drank enough in my youth to float a battleship so I have slowed down now. NOT completely quit but really slowed down. I did go through a couple of years right after I retired that I thought I was 25 again. What's nice though is if you are retired you can lay around the house all the next day recuperating and nobody cares.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How can one retire and not turn into a drunkin tub of goo? Asking for a retired friend.
Hey.. seriously, its tough. You gotta watch.
Drinking has always been a no for me, but food and no drink with no movement, you can still turn into a tub of goo.
Weed just makes you want to eat more, so while everyday is Saturday, you can't do Saturdays like you did when you worked.

ski or die

Ski or Die
What's nice though is if you are retired you can lay around the house all the next day recuperating and nobody cares.
And not having to call in sick, with unlimited sick days. Although my spouse still threatens me with warning letters if I don't get up off my arse and find something to do around the house.

old levi's

blank space
And not having to call in sick, with unlimited sick days. Although my spouse still threatens me with warning letters if I don't get up off my arse and find something to do around the house.

I always find something to do..., because if she finds something for me to do, it will be far worse.