Asked for day off

Walk88

I'm bumped back to inside PM. I asked for tonight off and now my On Road sup wants to know why I need off all of a sudden. My PM sup has no problem with it. My on road wanted to talk to me last night to find out why I wanted off, then he avoided me and left before I could talk to him. Question is do I call him or just call in? It's personal stuff I need off for

I'm bumped back to inside PM. I asked for tonight off and now my On Road sup wants to know why I need off all of a sudden. My PM sup has no problem with it. My on road wanted to talk to me last night to find out why I wanted off, then he avoided me and left before I could talk to him. Question is do I call him or just call in? It's personal stuff I need off for
Tell him to mind his own damn business.

Walk88

That's exactly what I was thinking, who gives a crap why I asked off. They've been really picky with drivers who have had to bump back about needing time off. Like I said I should only have to tell them it's for personal reasons.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Need time off? Call in!

voJyog.gif

Box Ox

Sups only ask why you want off to try and get you to feel bad about it or decide it’s not worth the effort.

Why you need time off is actually nobody’s damn business.

Walk88

Called in and totally grilled about needing off. Like I can plan some personal issues around work. Wtf. It's night sort. 3 hrs with a list of 15 that be called in. Gave over 2 hrs notice. Make it sound like the place won't run.

Walk88

Get a text today, are you coming in tonight? I text yes and am I still bumped back next week or on layoff. No response back. Love management. Sit around and wait for them, but damn you better answer or be there when they need you.

542thruNthru

So your on road has no work for you and you bump in to the night sort to get hours. Now he think it's any if his buisness why you don't want to work that day?

Tell him to blow you.