Asking package truck drivers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
:headache: Where will my future go with 20 years from now as a package driver?
20 years from now...

He hits it big selling his secret soap formula and retires to his Miami estate and yacht with his lady friends.

061006_girls_of_alton_lake_small.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I think UPS is getting rid of all sups that have some knowledge and replace them with low paid observers. It’s the unarmed security guard mentality. Just there for show.
4 new on roads, only 1 is certified to ojs. The other 3 will ride with drivers, to observe and learn the routes

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol, my management team, three OR and a one center manager, have about four weeks driving between them. All are under age 30. It’s hard to take them serious.
The center and division manager spots are going ton30 year olds now... that would have never happen 10-15 years ago...

IESucks

Physically you can expect to have high blood pressure from all the daily yelling your sups provide along with the impossible deadlines , bad knees , foot problems, hurting back , alcoholism , a couple of broken knuckles, hearing issues, and more. Best to have a back up plan in place for all the times they will fire & re-hire you ( only if you're very good worker or you have a strong union which can take several months sometimes ).
Most importantly you must understand that not everyone is right for this job . Also most importantly you need to remember that UPS monitors this site and will discipline any poster they can identify. ( Pm some of the other posters who have been here like forever to verify this , if you doubt me ).
Lol. Ups taking the time to monitor this site? Too funny