Asking package truck drivers

pugspugspugs

20180505_121950.jpg Started the day off with good breakfast.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
West here, California. Can I cut the senior list? Or transfer to less occupied hub that will pick me up as a driver right away?
I'm not sure if you are serious with this question or not. But if you really are a new hire your wait is going to be a long one in California. With Saturday being slowly scaled back they are going to start laying off the bottom full timers. Which is almost unheard of. At least in so cal. Probably gonna push the wait for full time back up to 7-9 years.

pugspugspugs

I'm not sure if you are serious with this question or not. But if you really are a new hire your wait is going to be a long one in California. With Saturday being slowly scaled back they are going to start laying off the bottom full timers. Which is almost unheard of. At least in so cal. Probably gonna push the wait for full time back up to 7-9 years.
I heard thanks for mentioning it

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Physically you can expect to have high blood pressure from all the daily yelling your sups provide along with the impossible deadlines , bad knees , foot problems, hurting back , alcoholism , a couple of broken knuckles, hearing issues, and more. Best to have a back up plan in place for all the times they will fire & re-hire you ( only if you're very good worker or you have a strong union which can take several months sometimes ).
Most importantly you must understand that not everyone is right for this job . Also most importantly you need to remember that UPS monitors this site and will discipline any poster they can identify. ( Pm some of the other posters who have been here like forever to verify this , if you doubt me ).
See Jumpman