AT&T workers go on strike (8/19)

542thruNthru

Hahahahahhahahahahha! Just like they should tell everyone to vote!

You saying they don't? Mine was outside multiple times. They even passed out T shirts to everyone as they walked in and out of the building.
20190826_210806.jpg

Let it go management man.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You saying they don't? Mine was outside multiple times. They even passed out T shirts to everyone as they walked in and out of the building.
View attachment 260863

Let it go management man.
Wow! That's kinda nice. Our local rep shows up maybe every 9 months and ususally catches the first returning driver for a quick Q & A session then bounces. All the rest of us are SOL.

542thruNthru

6-7 hours depending on traffic.

Each way? Damn! I'm surprised you see him at all lol. Our farthest building is about 2 1/2 hours away. They actually hold a separate general membership meeting out there so members don't have to drive to us.

I couldn't imagine my local being 6 hours away.

scooby0048

Each way? Damn! I'm surprised you see him at all lol. Our farthest building is about 2 1/2 hours away. They actually hold a separate general membership meeting out there so members don't have to drive to us.

I couldn't imagine my local being 6 hours away.
Yeah, I'm not spending a Sunday driving 12-14 hours for that especially since the other 15 businesses want their 5 minutes of chest pounding.

scooby0048

If there is a picket line we can’t deliver there.
Yeah that I knew. I hadn't heard about the strike on any other outlet but here, so that's why I was wondering about the stores too. We have a few of those retail stores in our city and they were sent out out for delivery. After you mentioned that ATT was pulled from you guys, I thought maybe someone here was dropping the ball.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah that I knew. I hadn't heard about the strike on any other outlet but here, so that's why I was wondering about the stores too. We have a few of those retail stores in our city and they were sent out out for delivery. After you mentioned that ATT was pulled from you guys, I thought maybe someone here was dropping the ball.

I think the stores were left on the trucks because of the doubt. But those drivers were told to not deliver if there is a picket line.