Atlanta Hub

upsgirl30

Who works at the Atlanta hubs?
How many Hubs does Atlanta have?
Which is the busiest?
I want a mezzanine/ small sorts/ clerk job.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I work out of Forest Park Hub, one of four. I started in the original Atlanta Hub on Marvin Miller Dr off Fulton Industrial Blvd. Pleasantdale Hub on the Northside was the second Hub I think was opened 1984 and is larger. My Center moved to Forest Park Hub when it was built in 1991, I drove the first package car out the door on opening day. Roswell Hub is about the same size and has been around about as long. The new Honey Creek SMART Hub at 1100 Fulton Industrial Blvd will be the fifth Atlanta area Hub that is supposed to open in August. It will be the third largest in the country. They have been hiring like crazy the last few months.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Is Atlanta growing that quickly?
The Atlanta area has always been growing like crazy since i can remember. Atlanta is a major transportation center due to its location. It started out with the railroads, and the airport is called the busiest in the country with five runways. The Interstates are packed all the time.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I’m hearing something like over 300 package routes and 400 Feeder runs out of the new Honey Creek SMART Hub. I know some drivers in my Center who are following their routes over there.