Atomic

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
That is pretty much true for our union but Hoffa doesn't have to spend a dime to (mis)speak on our behalf & use our brand to verbally support politicians & legislation that are against our best interests.
At one point, you had said, "we love our union". You bad mouth the current leadership, you bad mouth anyone that speaks of reform. Your are a bitter, union hater. You can deny that as much as you want but all of your hatespeach is proof enough. Your only suggestion is to hold back your dues? Your a fraud. Exercise your right and responsibility to vote. Your very sad.

standtall

Considering unions didn't exist when Abraham Lincoln was alive I would imagine he was referring to labor in general, not labor unions & when he does talk about the union he is referring to the Northern half of the country.
As you are with all issues here, your wrong. The first protest by labor in the US, 1773. The first strike, 1791 by Philadelphia carpenters. Your so sad.

At one point, you had said, "we love our union". You bad mouth the current leadership, you bad mouth anyone that speaks of reform. Your are a bitter, union hater. You can deny that as much as you want but all of your hatespeach is proof enough. Your only suggestion is to hold back your dues? Your a fraud. Exercise your right and responsibility to vote. Your very sad.
You my friend are straight fire. Keep it coming.

standtall

I agree. Its sad how far from that cause the greed of our union leaders & politicians has taken us.
What is truly sad is the largest amount of unionized members who find it to burdensome to vote for leadership that will help in the cause that they believe in yet will rant about how corrupt the current leadership is. Vote, vote ,vote ,vote ,vote, vote, vote, vote, vote!!!

Atomic_Smurf

I'm for reform, you must be confused once again.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I figured out where smurf was. He was at CPAC!! I saw a little dude crying when Scott Walker took the stage. Kind of like the old shots of girls crying when The Beatles took the stage

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you need to post this garbage to try to make smurf look bad, you have already lost your argument.

Atomic_Smurf

Big corporations, the "cash cow" for your republican party. Those that believe that large corporations look out for workers rights and interests are truly ignorant.

Can you post the quote where I said that? If you're going to argue with me at least argue with the words I actually say.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So much wrong. Are you this mistaken or are you deliberatley trying to deceive people?

#1 Badmouthing our current leadership does not mean Smurf doesn't love the teamsters.
#2 Smurf does not badmouth anyone that speaks of reform. He likes reform.
#3 He is not a union hater. He wants better leaders and a choice to actually pay dues or not.
#4 He doesn't spiel half as much HATE as you and Carey.
#5 What's so bad about giving people a choice to pay dues? Sort of makes the union actually have to work to prove themselves so that people will be willing to pay those dues.

People like you give the union that MAFIA image. And that doesn't work in 2015.

Atomic_Smurf

What is truly sad is the largest amount of unionized members who find it to burdensome to vote for leadership that will help in the cause that they believe in yet will rant about how corrupt the current leadership is. Vote, vote ,vote ,vote ,vote, vote, vote, vote, vote!!!
Vote vote vote once every 5 years.