Atomic

image.jpg
Leadbelly showed up just long enough to like all your posts, pat you on the back then deleted the account. Classic.
What are you taking about? I'm a highly repped poster. Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean you should be damned to hell. Your insecurities are your problem. I feel bad for you if you have issues but I'm just supporting what I believe in. I am a democratic but one who believe in Jesus more than anything. You are a staunch republican and Jesus used to be one of the core things in your gop party. Just like people through time have twisted his values it seems that you have twisted in the wind as well. I hope you have a good day and don't forget it's ok to like something different than you but the key to life it self is to start with trying to like yourself first.

standtall

You can't hurt my feelings, I left them at home.
Leadbelly showed up just long enough to like all your posts, pat you on the back then deleted the account. Classic.
Hey smurf, looks your WRONG again.....
View attachment 30026
What are you taking about? I'm a highly repped poster. Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean you should be damned to hell. Your insecurities are your problem. I feel bad for you if you have issues but I'm just supporting what I believe in. I am a democratic but one who believe in Jesus more than anything. You are a staunch republican and Jesus used to be one of the core things in your gop party. Just like people through time have twisted his values it seems that you have twisted in the wind as well. I hope you have a good day and don't forget it's ok to like something different than you but the key to life it self is to start with trying to like yourself first.
Smurf, try dealing in truths and facts. It makes life much more simple and showing integrity might even give you some self esteem. Have a great weekend.

Atomic_Smurf

View attachment 30026
Hey smurf, looks your WRONG again.....

Smurf, try dealing in truths and facts. It makes life much more simple and showing integrity might even give you some self esteem. Have a great weekend.
Earlier leads profile showed "deleted". Who knows. Wouldn't have said that otherwise...

Atomic_Smurf

View attachment 30026
So you are a member of the party that boo'd God and Israel at the last DNC convention.

standtall

Talking about voting for our union president.
That sure would be a great start. Try it. Or just talk about RTW so you can practice being a free loader and collect the wealth of improvements that unions have fought for decades. The day that you and all the RTW advocates agree and sign a legal binding agreement to refuse ALL improvements that came by way of unionized activity is the day that any of this will make any sense. If you expect to work for the same wages and benefits as the DUES PAYING MEMBER yet want to hold back in paying your dues, your a hypocrite and a free loader. You can change your leadership by VOTING!! You can change nothing by RTW except destroying the establishment that brought you the excellent pay and benefits you enjoy everyday. When it's gone, the job you think is so good now becomes just another mediocre, nonunion gig. Organize and vote. Your lazy. You want someone else to fix the union you are involved in............ As I typed that I realized I was addressing you, not a person that really cares about labor issues. You are only out to destroy this union and unions in general. It does little good to reason with a union hater disguising himself as a teamster

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

I love God and Israel.
Your party's reaction the the invitation to Netanyahu to speak to congress says much about them. They aren't even trying to hide their disdain for the only sane country in that part of the world who are our friends & allies. Instead we are told that Isis needs jobs, that Christians are on a high horse for condemning decapitations & that Islam is the religion of peace while they enslave women & burry children alive. Why would you support the left & their obvious hatred of our own founding & culture?

Atomic_Smurf

That sure would be a great start. Try it. Or just talk about RTW so you can practice being a free loader and collect the wealth of improvements that unions have fought for decades. The day that you and all the RTW advocates agree and sign a legal binding agreement to refuse ALL improvements that came by way of unionized activity is the day that any of this will make any sense. If you expect to work for the same wages and benefits as the DUES PAYING MEMBER yet want to hold back in paying your dues, your a hypocrite and a free loader. You can change your leadership by VOTING!! You can change nothing by RTW except destroying the establishment that brought you the excellent pay and benefits you enjoy everyday. When it's gone, the job you think is so good now becomes just another mediocre, nonunion gig. Organize and vote. Your lazy. You want someone else to fix the union you are involved in............ As I typed that I realized I was addressing you, not a person that really cares about labor issues. You are only out to destroy this union and unions in general. It does little good to reason with a union hater disguising himself as a teamster
Your view of RTW is extremely simplistic. Its like saying that having the ability to refuse payment to a restaurant for serving you spoiled fish is going to destroy restaurants. Making unions accountable to its members only makes it stronger.

Your party's reaction the the invitation to Netanyahu to speak to congress says much about them. They aren't even trying to hide their disdain for the only sane country in that part of the world who are our friends & allies. Instead we are told that Isis needs jobs, that Christians are on a high horse for condemning decapitations & that Islam is the religion of peace while they enslave women & burry children alive. Why would you support the left & their obvious hatred of our own founding & culture?
Don't take this the wrong way but is there something wrong with you or are you on some kind of drugs. If you aren't I suggest spending more time away from media devices and more family time and maybe going to a doctor. You are very angry.

Atomic_Smurf

Don't take this the wrong way but is there something wrong with you or are you on some kind of drugs. If you aren't I suggest spending more time away from media devices and more family time and maybe going to a doctor. You are very angry.
Guess that really got to ya lol... There is no defending your party's anti-American actions as you clearly demonstrate.

standtall

Lead-belly, you touched on it perfectly. Media. The talking points he regurgitates are straight from Fox news any many of the radio programs. There is so little free thinking anymore. With people like him, your either on his side of every issue or your a "left wing liberal". It's a dangerous attitude. That is the attitude of a true radical.

standtall

Your view of RTW is extremely simplistic. Its like saying that having the ability to refuse payment to a restaurant for serving you spoiled fish is going to destroy restaurants. Making unions accountable to its members only makes it stronger.
You make union leadership know they must be accountable to there members by voted the deadbeats out if they fail you. THAT is democracy. THAT is the AMERICAN way. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. To allow large corporations and there minions to push RTW with there billions, infused into right wing campaigns is simply corporate tyranny. Good for unions????? There is no way that you could be that ignorant. That is why I still maintain that you are union hater, first and foremost. Your speach is the dead give away.