Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’s almost like
You’re assuming
That
The person searching
Is black
I know that’s not true though, cause racism doesn’t exist. They’re making way too big a deal out of this. Just get over it, nobody thinks less of you because you’re black, you know?
Except in Africa. The darker they are, the less respect they're given...
I hear it's the same in India, but I was only at the Leela in Mumbai for a few nights. The really dark beggars were beat away with sticks, so I can't really say.....

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Except in Africa. The darker they are, the less respect they're given...
I hear it's the same in India, but I was only at the Leela in Mumbai for a few nights. The really dark beggars were beat away with sticks, so I can't really say.....
Totally.
Racism exists everywhere, in every country around the world.
Some folks say that every single country in the entire world at one time actually took a boat to a foreign land and abducted an entire race for the purpose of slavery. And there is evidence of this at the mega computer in the liberal cabals headquarters in Hollywood.
I really don’t see what the big deal is. There is NO deeply rooted racism in America. Whites have been really nice to blacks since the 60’s. This stuff happens all around the world.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Whites have it far worse in SA than most countries. You can't imagine...The nepotistic "government" openly condemns and punishes whites for the decades of peace and progress that the Europeans brought to the continent. Not arguing their methods were brutal...
UN / Foreign Peacekeeping troops are on an open-ended mission to keep the Lights from hacking the Darks to pieces and ignore the White families that have to grovel just to eat and avoid being raped, tortured and murdered. The Whites have no "Tribe", so they're completely on their own.....
In one sense, Blacks in the US should be grateful they were removed from what's gone on there and what will continue forever....

wilberforce15

Whites have it far worse in SA than most countries. You can't imagine...The nepotistic "government" openly condemns and punishes whites for the decades of peace and progress that the Europeans brought to the continent. Not arguing their methods were brutal...
UN / Foreign Peacekeeping troops are on an open-ended mission to keep the Lights from hacking the Darks to pieces and ignore the White families that have to grovel just to eat and avoid being raped, tortured and murdered. The Whites have no "Tribe", so they're completely on their own.....
In one sense, Blacks in the US should be grateful they were removed from what's gone on there and what will continue forever....
Under apartheid, black africans scraped, clawed, begged, and stole in order to get INTO South Africa. It was the best place to be black on the entire continent.

That's why the black population of South Africa multiplied by 10 under Apartheid.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

They've arrested the animal that attacked the woman in NYC. Also, the building employees were suspended for standing by and doing nothing. Good for the building management. Now for the Fedex guy.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

They've arrested the animal that attacked the woman in NYC. Also, the building employees were suspended for standing by and doing nothing. Good for the building management. Now for the Fedex guy.

What kind of man would go after a 65 year old women and kick her in the head when she was down?

The bystanders did not get involved because of his race and size. Just plain scared to tackle the guy. Being a “Man” now a days is totally different than 20 years ago, I would be on that fat guy in a minute and to hell if they called me being a racist because of my skin color.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

The Fed ex employee was probably in shock with the first kick, but still had time to rush the attacker before the second and third kicks to her head. Thank God she was one tough lady and only escaped with minor injuries.

Also who was that closing the door at the end of the video? Why did he not rush out to help...

Pathetic....

El Correcto

god is dead
“15 years-to-life in prison” for stabbing his mother in the heart with a butcher knife. There should be no 15 years for that crime, that’s death or life. Yet this fool is out on parole beating the :censored2: out of people just trying to go about their lives.
I might be a little crazy focused in on this but it really does highlight leftist insanity on these murderers getting out with 15 year sentences for brutal crimes then going in to be a repeat offender. They let Jack Unterweger serve only 15 years.

Quit letting murderous lunatics out of prison please.

Poop Head

Judge me.
“15 years-to-life in prison” for stabbing his mother in the heart with a butcher knife. There should be no 15 years for that crime, that’s death or life. Yet this fool is out on parole beating the * out of people just trying to go about their lives.
I might be a little crazy focused in on this but it really does highlight leftist insanity on these murderers getting out with 15 year sentences for brutal crimes then going in to be a repeat offender. They let Jack Unterweger serve only 15 years.

Quit letting murderous lunatics out of prison please.
It should be a bullet to the head the same day. Would save alot of money