Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

El Correcto

god is dead
People would prob think twice before engaging in criminal activity if they knew the consequence was having the air let out of em.
I could see giving people 15 years for certain murders, like revenge ones that are targeted toward a single individual that truly did wrong that person horribly and caused the murderous desires in their heart. Victims of pedophiles come to mind.

We still can’t sanction vigilante murder and maintain a civil society, but we can have a bit of empathy for some murderers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I asked it about the mentally ill sex addict in Atlanta, and I'll ask it again here....

Is there some evidence to support the narrative that this was an anti asian hate crime? Or is every crime against a minority a hate crime?

It's strange, the critical race theory BLM crowd had been saying black people can't be racist..... all the sudden they're silent?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I asked it about the mentally ill sex addict in Atlanta, and I'll ask it again here....

Is there some evidence to support the narrative that this was an anti asian hate crime? Or is every crime against a minority a hate crime?

It's strange, the critical race theory BLM crowd had been saying black people can't be racist..... all the sudden they're silent?
This dude killed his own mother. Why was he not in jail? He just looked at that old lady and started stomping.

El Correcto

god is dead
He was on lifetime parole. As long he was required to check in with his p/o, he wouldn't hurt anybody?
They view prison as a place to reform people.
It’s not. Prison is a punishment.
It’s crime and punishment, not crime and reform. Reforming is up to the individual if they no longer want to be punished. The prison reforms I’d like to see are things like making it easier for these people to get a job once leaving and rejoining our society.

Not letting out people who stab their mother because they are now a good boy. The leftists might as well of stomped that Asian woman themselves letting mad men like that out of a cell.

This ain’t to say you can’t do some reforming in prison, but at the end of the day it’s a punishment.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Have you heard about the 60 second sex maniac?
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U disappointing wifey?
tenor-11.gif
artillery-cannon-animated-gif-15.gif