Attacks on Asians are Primarily by Racist Afro-Americans

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
These shootings are all politically motivated. Keep walking down the gun rights, or lack of gun rights rabbit hole.

Poop Head

Judge me.

El Correcto

god is dead

Beautiful
I don’t think a lot of these are racially motivated crimes like a straight up white supremacist dragging a black man behind his truck.
:censored2: like this makes my skin crawl and is pretty upsetting to think of. I hate how the media tries to portray every crimes against a minority as something like this.

I hope people aren’t really out there with so much racial hatred to Asians they would perpetrate these kind of evil actions against them regardless of the race of the perpetrator. Racism is just pointless evil in my eyes.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I don’t think a lot of these are racially motivated crimes like a straight up white supremacist dragging a black man behind his truck.
* like this makes my skin crawl and is pretty upsetting to think of. I hate how the media tries to portray every crimes against a minority as something like this.

I hope people aren’t really out there with so much racial hatred to Asians they would perpetrate these kind of evil actions against them regardless of the race of the perpetrator. Racism is just pointless evil in my eyes.
With all this talk of "racism" and "white supremacy" it got me to thinking.

Are whites really supreme?..

Think about it,,

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Think about it,,
20210306_181907.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead

Think about it,,
I’m optimistic about race and human beings.
I think cultures and societies are the driving force behind disparities among races of humans. I think culture and societies develop differently depending on the climate, environment, the religions, resources and their neighbors among other things.

When I say a culture is inferior I mean just that the culture that was developed under those circumstances were inferior. I do believe the culture you are raised in has a huge impact on you as a human being and there are big racial disparities brought on by past oppressions in the United States.

Me being raised by a working class single mom in what later turned into a ghetto area wasn’t my fault. The law judges children differently, because we know they are not mature or developed enough to make decisions an adult can. When you are a child growing up around drugs, gangs, ignorance and violence it’s normalized to you.

Most the people I grew up with and hung around are now dead, in prison or off somewhere being a drug addict they were mostly white people who grew up in ghettos. Their race didn’t save them from the same outcome black people are stereotyped for being.

El Correcto

god is dead
Races have had boom and bust periods if you even want to look at it that way. The Muslim/Arab people had a golden age that put them far ahead of the Europeans at one point and time, the Asians used to be the “superior race” at one point.

I don’t view history that way and I don’t really play favoritism towards races, I play favoritism toward cultures and I believe the American culture is a mostly great one that should be open to all peoples regardless of their race.

El Correcto

god is dead
These attacks on Asians seem to be mostly inner city crimes and mentally ill nutjobs letting loose on a victim. Not racially targeted hatred, though there could be some of that mixed in.

The media taking these numbers and statistics twisting them into a hate crime narrative drives me up a wall. Most of these attacks are nothing like the article I posted which was a truly evil racist attack on a minority. They just hate America and want to make it seem like a racist :censored2: hole to drive their agenda when the truth is it is a very ignorant minority of people who do those kinds of things and should all be condemned regardless of their race.

Luis Farrakhan should be condemned equally with David Duke. Leftists don’t see it that way because that isn’t their narrative and it sickens me.

Poop Head

Judge me.
These attacks on Asians seem to be mostly inner city crimes and mentally ill nutjobs letting loose on a victim. Not racially targeted hatred, though there could be some of that mixed in.

The media taking these numbers and statistics twisting them into a hate crime narrative drives me up a wall. Most of these attacks are nothing like the article I posted which was a truly evil racist attack on a minority. They just hate America and want to make it seem like a racist * hole to drive their agenda when the truth is it is a very ignorant minority of people who do those kinds of things and should all be condemned regardless of their race.

Luis Farrakhan should be condemned equally with David Duke. Leftists don’t see it that way because that isn’t their narrative and it sickens me.
An unstable America benefits whom??

China.