Attaining a full-time position

upstmh7

upstmh7
I have been with UPS for almost a year and a half and I would love to further my development, whether that being a pkg car driver or a combo job. Just wondering where to even begin...

trickpony1

I have been with UPS for almost a year and a half and I would love to further my development, whether that being a pkg car driver or a combo job. Just wondering where to even begin...

....begin by signing every FT bid sheet you see. If/when HR approachs you regarding a FT job, evaluate it, ask questions and, if you don't like the job, you can decline.

I doubt that you have enough seniority to move into FT and the economy isn't helping the job situation any.

Good Luck.

You might surf the threads about the physical perils of being a PC driver before you make the leap.

upstmh7

upstmh7
....begin by signing every FT bid sheet you see. If/when HR approachs you regarding a FT job, evaluate it, ask questions and, if you don't like the job, you can decline.

I doubt that you have enough seniority to move into FT and the economy isn't helping the job situation any.

Good Luck.

You might surf the threads about the physical perils of being a PC driver before you make the leap.

Thanks :smart: This may sound like a dumb question, but, what is a PC driver?

UPSGUY72

Thanks :smart: This may sound like a dumb question, but, what is a PC driver?

You said it! Don't worry your not the first to ask and won't be the last.

Go to work tomorrow and ask you SUP what a PC Driver is. Better yet ask one of those guys or girls that driver those brown trucks I bet you they have the anwser.