Audits at ups

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Because he is afraid of getting caught in one and terminated.

Even though that is what audits are designed to do.
Those audits are a joke. They never ask me anything because they know I will tell them I don’t know the answers.

rod

Retired 22 years
Those audits are a joke. They never ask me anything because they know I will tell them I don’t know the answers.

I did know the 5 seeing habits (if you gave me time to think about it) but that was about all. If I knew there was an audit I tended to stay out late because the auditors never were around much past 6.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I did know the 5 seeing habits (if you gave me time to think about it) but that was about all. If I knew there was an audit I tended to stay out late because the auditors never were around much past 6.
I agree. My last ride along my sup said I need to know this stuff. I said why I’ve made it 26yrs without knowing them.

rod

Retired 22 years
One time I pulled up to the pumps, grabbed my 2 cases of beer I had bought coming through town so I didn't have to go back after work, jumped out of the truck and put the beer in my pickup, jumped back into the truck just as the building door opened and a suit came running out saying he wanted to audit me. That was kind of a close call. :rolleyes:

rod

Retired 22 years
I agree. My last ride along my sup said I need to know this stuff. I said why I’ve made it 26yrs without knowing them.

I always told them I had never been to any UPS school-period. I was hired one day and started the next and never sent to any training. I used that excuse for 30 years up until I was ready to retire. I told them a hundred times to send me to UPS school so I could learn that crap. After I had been there 15-20-25 years they kind of got tired of me telling them that.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
what all different types of audit’s does ups have?
safety, job methods, work quality, etc

except for the safety stuff, there aren’t many “official” audits, just stuff we make up to use in any given situation

UPS is very short on centralized formatting of any kind

Future

Victory Ride
When I would see them in the building .... I would put
My phone 2 my ear and starting yelling as I walked by them ....

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm asked to recite my DOK's every month.

I'm satellited so I do it over the phone with the safety supervisor.

She asks the questions and I read the answers verbatim from my cheat sheets.

If I had to recite this crap in person I wouldn't know where to start and would just give them a blank stare.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm asked to recite my DOK's every month.

I'm satellited so I do it over the phone with the safety supervisor.

She asks the questions and I read the answers verbatim from my cheat sheets.

If I had to recite this crap in person I wouldn't know where to start and would just give them a blank stare.
Sounds like the way we use to take our Clarksville sheet writing test with cheat sheets provided by management. Really? You mean to tell me Upper management actually thought every driver got 100% correct? Give me a break. What a joke and waste of time.