Austere Iraqi Mourners Storm Embassy

oldngray

nowhere special
soleimani-dead-2.jpg

General Qassim Soleimani, a top commander of Iran’s al-Quds Force and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of Iran-backed militias known as the Popular Mobilization Forces

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Great job Donald taking out a bad guy, who's leadership position as a General already has a replacement. Is General Soleimani's replacement the next target? Curious of our plan.
Count on it.
So your reasoning is since the bad dead guy is just going to be replaced by a live bad guy, why kill the bad guy?
Just curious of your train of thought.

watdaflock?

Count on it.
So your reasoning is since the bad dead guy is just going to be replaced by a live bad guy, why kill the bad guy?
Just curious of your train of thought.
Yes. I agree with George W and Obama's choice on this decision, the costs will outweigh the benefits. Why our past couple POTUS's didn't do it.

Hope this helps.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes. I agree with George W and Obama's choice on this decision, the costs will outweigh the benefits. Why our past couple POTUS's didn't do it.

Hope this helps.
No help was needed. Your position is crystal clear.
You obviously don't know what it cost because of the decision those two idiots made.
No wait..maybe you do. Scary.

It will be fine

We are making a killing in the good people who don’t deserve to die to the bad people who do deserve to die.
The exchange rate they are giving over there is just too tempting.
That math only checks out if you put all the civilian deaths in the region in the bad people that deserve to die category.

It will be fine

Hey it’s cool if you think people deserve to die because you think you know how they would treat you. That’s a very moderate position. Lulz.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey it’s cool if you think people deserve to die because you think you know how they would treat you. That’s a very moderate position. Lulz.
I know exactly how the Iranian terrorist that was killed would treat me.

But hey it's cool if your hate for Trump is so strong you feel the need to defend terrorists. That's a very typical Democrat position. Lulz.

Box Ox

Never said that.

But as a reasonable human being I can understand @Wrong not feeling sorry for those who would hang him by the neck from a crane or throw him off a rooftop if his sexuality were revealed in Iraq or Iran.

It will be fine

Never said that.

But as a reasonable human being I can understand @Wrong not feeling sorry for those who would hang him by the neck from a crane or throw him off a rooftop if his sexuality were revealed in Iraq or Iran.
Sure, it’s totally reasonable to wish death on people that you don’t know because you think you know how they would treat you. Very reasonable, very moderate. The random mother of 3 walking her kids to school deserves to die from stray bombs because she would throw @Wrong from a rooftop if she was only given the chance. Totally reasonable position to take.

Box Ox

Sure, it’s totally reasonable to wish death on people that you don’t know because you think you know how they would treat you. Very reasonable, very moderate. The random mother of 3 walking her kids to school deserves to die from stray bombs because she would throw @Wrong from a rooftop if she was only given the chance. Totally reasonable position to take.

Never said that.