Auto Crash and Injury Prevention Reports

Integrity

Binge Poster
Since UPS management have, in the past, used information in Auto Crash and Injury Prevention Reports to intimidate, harass and discipline employees. It would seem to me that it would be in the best interest of all UPS employees to have the shop steward present, representing the interests of the employee, during the report process. Auto crashes and injuries are very stressful and the employee is often placed in a position where having representation would certainly minimize misunterstanding in these difficult situations.

What are your thoughts about this?

What are the current practices in your local?

Sincerely,
I

705red

Browncafe Steward
Dude even I have had enough of your BS! There is no way you could be fighting very issue as you say you are. You are not that talented. Why not get back to us with the building heat compalint and show us that you truly fixed something before moving ahead on another issue. Tak a flippin vacation already!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Since UPS management have, in the past, used information in Auto Crash and Injury Prevention Reports to intimidate, harass and discipline employees.

another fine example of you having no integrity, none. where do you get your bs from?

It would seem to me that it would be in the best interest of all UPS employees to have the shop steward present, representing the interests of the employee, during the report process. Auto crashes and injuries are very stressful and the employee is often placed in a position where having representation would certainly minimize misunterstanding in these difficult situations.

at any time a union employee has interactions with management, it is their right to have a rep present. every time. so what is the problem? you want to make it manditory?

i, again, you show your total lack of integrity, both by your statements, and also by your presumption of knowledge.

you really dont have a clue

d

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dude even I have had enough of your BS! There is no way you could be fighting very issue as you say you are. You are not that talented. Why not get back to us with the building heat compalint and show us that you truly fixed something before moving ahead on another issue. Tak a flippin vacation already!

705red,
The building heat concern was called in on January 22, 2010. I received a call back date of February 16, 2010. I will be reporting the response to the Brown Cafe when I receive it.

I am only bringing up discussion topics that have been brought to my attention. I don't mean to offend anyone. Please forgive me if I have. Not every topic is going to interest everyone.

Sincerely,
I