Avoidable runaway

Poop Head

Judge me.
Dude i can drive a stick you missing the point all i was trained on about the hand brake was to pull it up at every stop that's what i did it didnt hold so if i wasnt trained to tell if its loose or whatever how am i supposed to know thats the company fault truck in 1st gear hand brake up it rolled i admitted to nosing in didnt argue about it not once but lets get real here if my truck had not rolled would i get fired for nosing in no thats a write up im not in my 30day qualifying period
If you had it in 1st gear, it would not have rolled.

newfie

Dude i can drive a stick you missing the point all i was trained on about the hand brake was to pull it up at every stop that's what i did it didnt hold so if i wasnt trained to tell if its loose or whatever how am i supposed to know thats the company fault truck in 1st gear hand brake up it rolled i admitted to nosing in didnt argue about it not once but lets get real here if my truck had not rolled would i get fired for nosing in no thats a write up im not in my 30day qualifying period

the problem here is you have all the answers after the fact. you dont give the center manager a bunch of crap when you're standing there holding a :censored2: bag in your hand.
you should have noticed that the brake was not holding before that particular time. you've been with UPS for 5 years before you went out on the road. you never heard of roll aways? Integrad never stressed making sure how to secure your parking brake or how to park on a hill?

Cannedbrownie

the problem here is you have all the answers after the fact. you dont give the center manager a bunch of crap when you're standing there holding a :censored2: bag in your hand.
you should have noticed that the brake was not holding before that particular time. you've been with UPS for 5 years before you went out on the road. you never heard of roll aways? Integrad never stressed making sure how to secure your parking brake or how to park on a hill?
No intergrad don't mention that... from my understanding they are phasing 5 speeds out like what part of my truck was secured y'all dont understand that sucker rolled away faulty equipment