Avoidable runaway

I'm talking about the 30+ group that just went into major debt, plus have kids.
Common sense often precipitates from responsibility and the unmarried young crowd is only looking to get off early and hunt.

The parents often had it too easy.
Most never cared enough to love, honor, and cherish the spouse much less the kids.
Priorities are money and fun. Why would a young person embrace commitment to a job when everything in their young lives were throw away issues?
You are right. For the most part responsibility and commitment are noth learned from at least one parent.
And God bless coaches. Someone's gotta care.
Gotta give them a taste of the real world sometime. You won't be here forever to take care of them.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Gotta give them a taste of the real world sometime. You won't be here forever to take care of them.
My kids have turned out extremely successful because they saw my wife and I put in the long hours to support the family unit and I believed in letting them fall down and get up.
They never asked a dime from us.
And they worked crap jobs on the way to better ones.
They're smart and good looking.
Just chips off the ole block I say.
Lol

My kids have turned out extremely successful because they saw my wife and I put in the long hours to support the family unit and I believed in letting them fall down and get up.
They never asked a dime from us.
And they worked crap jobs on the way to better ones.
They're smart and good looking.
Just chips off the ole block I say.
Your wife brains obviously?:happy-very: