Avoidable runaway

Cannedbrownie

Ive been with the company 6 years and driving for 8 months ft 3months was recently discharged for avoidable runaway i was nosed in driveway because i was on a new route and was about to pass the house and turned in the driveway i put truck in 1st pulled e-brake as i was completing the stop the truck was rolling i ran off the porch and jumped in the truck applied the brakes truck still tapped the car notified the center manager he comes out to the scene slapping the ebrake with 2 fingers and talking to me like im a child or something i then retaliated with a few words of my own i went to intergrad school driving automatic trucks i dont know anything about tightening an ebrake and niether does the last 50 or so drivers that came from driving school only ones who know are the drivers that came up driving manual shift before the automatics were implemented the mechainic told them the ebrake was a wet noodle when he arrived to the scene i was honest through the whole process and was still discharged went to local same story discharge upheld and the company threw in a few lies to keep me fired the following week i went to panel in florida where i found out my name was forged on the paperwork the company used to to discharge me and the union couldnt win tgat case we had a lady with an rollaway hit the mothership while employees is on it got 3 weeks suspension a cardinal is a cardinal right we had a guy had 3 accidents and lied until he got caught red handed still got his job they swinging the part time and full time how they want im not a troubled employee so if a pter commit a cardinal how are the getting their job back when you commit a cardinal it dosent seperate the two in the contract book

Ive been with the company 6 years and driving for 8 months ft 3months was recently discharged for avoidable runaway i was nosed in driveway because i was on a new route and was about to pass the house and turned in the driveway i put truck in 1st pulled e-brake as i was completing the stop the truck was rolling i ran off the porch and jumped in the truck applied the brakes truck still tapped the car notified the center manager he comes out to the scene slapping the ebrake with 2 fingers and talking to me like im a child or something i then retaliated with a few words of my own i went to intergrad school driving automatic trucks i dont know anything about tightening an ebrake and niether does the last 50 or so drivers that came from driving school only ones who know are the drivers that came up driving manual shift before the automatics were implemented the mechainic told them the ebrake was a wet noodle when he arrived to the scene i was honest through the whole process and was still discharged went to local same story discharge upheld and the company threw in a few lies to keep me fired the following week i went to panel in florida where i found out my name was forged on the paperwork the company used to to discharge me and the union couldnt win tgat case we had a lady with an rollaway hit the mothership while employees is on it got 3 weeks suspension a cardinal is a cardinal right we had a guy had 3 accidents and lied until he got caught red handed still got his job they swinging the part time and full time how they want im not a troubled employee so if a pter commit a cardinal how are the getting their job back when you commit a cardinal it dosent seperate the two in the contract book
Well your first mistake was being a smart ass to your boss.

Nah

Seems like you didn't leave it in 1st gear after all.

DRporch

The automatic trucks have the exact same parking brake as the manuals. Sounds like you didn’t test your parking brake during pretrip. Seems more of a failure on your part. Shoulda been apologetic. After all you let it roll away

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Maybe you can read this clearly, since you clearly do not know how to apply an ebrake in ANY vehicle...your a dumb___ then to top it off you wanted to argue about it..move on you are done...forever.

542thruNthru

giphy-155.gif