Avoidable runaway

Cannedbrownie

Ok. Well that should make it easier for you to move on then. Why would you care to work for a company that's so dishonest.
I got cheated out of a career.. like i said i never got in trouble.. how would you feel if someone did the samething a few weeks earlier and still making a living but you in the unemployment line looking for work

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If you went the whole way through the disciplinary process with this attitude that the company was lying and just out screw you it's no wonder you lost at the panel.

Cannedbrownie

If you went the whole way through the disciplinary process with this attitude that the company was lying and just out screw you it's no wonder you lost at the panel.
I dont know if any of you have ever had a local or panel hearing... but in any hearing how is it fair if the company still decides if you keep your job.. at panel its full of guys who work for the company it should be someone who dosent have ties to either side making the final decision how i lose a case where there are clearly forged signatures and extra lies told by the company representatives 5 guys on our side and 3 on the company's side

542thruNthru

I was quite at first he just kept talking to me like a nobody then i finally retaliated i javent had previous problems with him but he's know to be an bully

Retaliated how?
Told him to shut the friend up?

Told him if he keeps talking down to you, you're going to slap the piss out of him?

Told him he's a big meanie head?

What???

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I was quite at first he just kept talking to me like a nobody then i finally retaliated i javent had previous problems with him but he's know to be an bully
You tough talked your way right out of a job. All those other folks who got their jobs back kept their heads down and their mouths shut, you should have done the same.

Cannedbrownie

You tough talked your way right out of a job. All those other folks who got their jobs back kept their heads down and their mouths shut, you should have done the same.
I can live with that.. its not tough talk its called being a man with morals and respect i gave nothing but respect to everyone i worked with but im not going to kiss no behind for no type of money period

Cannedbrownie

Retaliated how?
Told him to shut the friend up?

Told him if he keeps talking down to you, you're going to slap the piss out of him?

Told him he's a big meanie head?

What???
None of those.. but talk to me with respect im not a child you dont continuously kick someone when they already down and out

542thruNthru

None of those.. but talk to me with respect im not a child you dont continuously kick someone when they already down and out

Ok well since you won't say what you said it must have been pretty bad. You were talked down to because you made a stupid mistake.

1. You don't know how to use a E brake.
2. You pulled into a drive way.
3. You pulled into a drive way nose first
4. You talked back "retaliated" against your center manager

Have a nice life.

Ok well since you won't say what you said it must have been pretty bad. You were talked down to because you made a stupid mistake.

1. You don't know how to use a E brake.
2. You pulled into a drive way.
3. You pulled into a drive way nose first
4. You talked back "retaliated" against your center manager

Have a nice life.
Did he tap the horn and use his flashers?