Awaiting tour/interview for package handler. I have some questions?

Great answer from someone who I expected to have no actual answer to what I said

1. Get a life besides brown café
2. Get a girlfriend or something, goodman
3. Its an internet forum, its not that serious
4. Dude, have a drink or get laid (even if you have to pay for it). :censored2:ing chill. Why so uptight?

Yeah I know im a rookie blah blah. If you respond please have something better, or dont say :censored2:.
You are the one that came out in attack mode. So shove it punk

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
You are the one that came out in attack mode. So shove it punk

So how about not click the threads you dont want to read? So hard tho.

Regardless, stop acting like your :censored2: doesn't smell because you've been there a a couple decades longer than some people. It doesn't take someone more than a few days to realize how ups works. I hope you're pissed that a driver after only 4 years makes what you make.

Brisket

Great answer from someone who I expected to have no actual answer to what I said

1. Get a life besides brown café
2. Get a girlfriend or something, goodman
3. Its an internet forum, its not that serious
4. Dude, have a drink or get laid (even if you have to pay for it). :censored2:ing chill. Why so uptight?

Yeah I know im a rookie blah blah. If you respond please have something better, or dont say :censored2:.
IMG_4127.JPG

watdaflock?

Hello! I just had a tour and interview this morning for the package handling position. (I did show up early!) I am the only one out of the group of 7 that was there that brought a resume and cover letter. I feel like the interview went well, and I told her I have already read the employee manual online and she was impressed and wrote it down. Upon leaving I asked her for her business card and contact information. She said "You'll be hearing from us soon!" She said by Wednesday next week. (So about one week from now). What do you think? Good signs? I've seem to have read very different experiences from everyone. Any insight will be much appreciated, thanks so much!
Wouldn't be surprised if they offer you a PT sup position. You sound over-qualified to be a package handler.