awful experience with UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rssail81

Ordered an expedited next day delivery last Thursday. Order doesn't arrive on Friday, doesn't arrive on Saturday, doesn't arrive on Sunday. Monday at 4:30PM still no package. Called UPS. Their voice jail system is one of the worst. Finally got to an agent. He has me on speaker and can barely be heard. Finally takes me off speaker and now can barely be understood because he doesn't speak fluent english. Agent not able to provide any additional information. I've learned my lesson. FEDEX next time.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
719ADFF0-D5B4-4C2B-88D1-792E334FEC51.gif

Ordered an expedited next day delivery last Thursday. Order doesn't arrive on Friday, doesn't arrive on Saturday, doesn't arrive on Sunday. Monday at 4:30PM still no package. Called UPS. Their voice jail system is one of the worst. Finally got to an agent. He has me on speaker and can barely be heard. Finally takes me off speaker and now can barely be understood because he doesn't speak fluent english. Agent not able to provide any additional information. I've learned my lesson. FEDEX next time.
3orif2rHdC4FElJ5rW.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
"FEDEX next time"

good, we don't need cry babies.

watdaflock?

tenor.gif

ManInBrown

Lolol. So you think FedEx doesn’t outsource their call center as well? Welcome to 2020. There isn’t a big American company in existence that doesn’t outsource call centers.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We tried to deliver your foot soap Sunday morning at 3am but you didn’t answer. Can you tell us more about your job so we can make stuff up and complain about problems that really aren’t?

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
Isnt expedited international? That has nothing to do with us and all about customs and how long it takes to get thru it

Oh and this isn't the place to send complaints.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So you went to all the trouble of joining this site just to leave a review? This isn’t reddit and no one cares. FedEx doesn’t care either. Ask any Ground driver or contractor. Amirite @bbsam?

rod

Retired 22 years
Isnt expedited international? That has nothing to do with us and all about customs and how long it takes to get thru it

Oh and this isn't the place to send complaints.
He's really going to be pissed when he gets hit with extra tariff fees.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And another thing, while you’re sheltering in place in your comfy house, these UPS drivers are working their butts off, hardly seeing their families so you can get your paper towels, that you could’ve gotten off your lazy butt to buy at Walmart. Give them a break. The last thing they need to see on here at the end of a long day is a customer whining about their package, when it clearly says this site is NOT for customers.

Dumbo

Yes because FedEx is never late on a package. All these delivery companies are dealing with countless millions of packages every single day. A small percentage will be delayed especially when we are all working 6 days a week 12 hour days due to the impact the virus had on consumerism. Try and have a little understanding, and if it's that vital to where you will post on here then maybe you should buy it in person next time. Trust me. Nobody wants to delay your stuff. When you do see your driver, know that he has nothing to do with your package being late, and offer him a beverage for all of his work. Most the people who come on here and complain would run home to mommy if they had to do our job for even half a day.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

Thanks for the free money!

78856b0dd4e1aed99cde766086390cf7_w200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.