awful experience with UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Don’t care. Have fedex deliver your 100lb Ballard design package and then when they put it on your front lawn we have a FedEx section on this forum where you can bitch about that experience

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I was told to sheet my misloads as Emergency Conditions.... I asked what are the emergency conditions, that its summertime?!

96718481_3051191551615710_7422894310120488960_n.jpg

Est.1998

Had a guy tear me a new one because his 40 boxes of expedited face masks were held up at customs, in China.
Threats of never using UPS again, I'm going with FedEx, could be heard for miles and miles.
This was back in March.
Fast forward to present day, I'm still delivering his bulk deliveries.

JJinVA

Had a driver follow up the other day of a customer complaining about not receiving their package. Nike shoes, with a MCM release. Guess what kind of neighborhood it was in... I'll give you a hint. Every life there matters all over the place

Est.1998

Had a driver follow up the other day of a customer complaining about not receiving their package. Nike shoes, with a MCM release. Guess what kind of neighborhood it was in... I'll give you a hint. Every life there matters all over the place
Mr. Rogers?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Ordered an expedited next day delivery last Thursday. Order doesn't arrive on Friday, doesn't arrive on Saturday, doesn't arrive on Sunday. Monday at 4:30PM still no package. Called UPS. Their voice jail system is one of the worst. Finally got to an agent. He has me on speaker and can barely be heard. Finally takes me off speaker and now can barely be understood because he doesn't speak fluent english. Agent not able to provide any additional information. I've learned my lesson. FEDEX next time.
We're sorry your package hasn't arrived yet. Unfortunately without a tracking number we can not proceed any further with your inquiry.

Is there anything else we can help you with today?

Ordered an expedited next day delivery last Thursday. Order doesn't arrive on Friday, doesn't arrive on Saturday, doesn't arrive on Sunday. Monday at 4:30PM still no package. Called UPS. Their voice jail system is one of the worst. Finally got to an agent. He has me on speaker and can barely be heard. Finally takes me off speaker and now can barely be understood because he doesn't speak fluent english. Agent not able to provide any additional information. I've learned my lesson. FEDEX next time.

No idea where your package is....but is this perhaps your dog?
FullSizeR.jpg

Air Recovery

Then go buy whatever it was in person at the store. Literally the work we do would KILL you. You wouldn't be able to physically do our job. Keep coming on an unofficial site and b*tching to a bunch of anonymous drivers who literally couldnt give a :censored2: less about you or your :censored2:ing package

Air Recovery

Yeah I never do driver follow ups ever....i dont think i know one driver in our center who does

19 Missloads yesterday that I called in early. New Preloader didn't know what route he was loading. I thought for sure that somebody would come out and get them, but they just don't care anymore. View attachment 300232I had to bring them to the office for the "Special Scanner".
Do you have his missing package?

myback

[/

Bob11B

Dude probablyy ordered it 10 pm Thursday night so it would actually arrive Monday...next tine do Saturday air...not to mention the fact that the shipper could have never sent it...

Status
Not open for further replies.