B-B-Biden…

oldngray

nowhere special
1011.jpg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They were being operated by our military and Afghanis that were being trained and maintained by civilian contractors.
Most of them were operational, some waiting for parts.
Biden abandoned all the hardware and the contractors were directed to leave.
There will be more details of this debacle coming out I’m sure.
Ignore the pathetic Liberals’ false comments.

Biden himself stated that the Afghan soldiers were the best trained and well equipped money can buy, like 300,000 troops compared to 75,000
Insurgents, what happen???

General military procedures are to destroy any remaining arms and supplies when retreating, the problem is that the afghan military is surrendering and all their equipment and arms are included.

It is a bad sign when your leadership gets out of dodge...these soldiers are not dumb and are not looking forward to having their detached heads used in a polo match.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’re grasping at driftwood floating around.
Biden’s incompetence and ignoring the plan that Trump had in place to control Afghanistan is resulting in more humiliation for the US and a Biden legacy of abandonment of Afghanistan literally overnight.
Even our Allies say they were not apprised of the US rapid withdrawal/retreat!
Fucj You Joe Biden!
To call the idiot Biden administration a clown show is an insult to clowns, at least clowns are professionals.

UnionStrong

Biden himself stated that the Afghan soldiers were the best trained and well equipped money can buy, like 300,000 troops compared to 75,000
Insurgents, what happen???

General military procedures are to destroy any remaining arms and supplies when retreating, the problem is that the afghan military is surrendering and all their equipment and arms are included.

It is a bad sign when your leadership gets out of dodge...these soldiers are not dumb and are not looking forward to having their detached heads used in a polo match.
I saw a special forces soldier that said the Afghan soldiers were stoned on hashish all the time

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I saw a special forces soldier that said the Afghan soldiers were stoned on hashish all the time

I guess with the taliban in charge now there will no shortages of hashish, the drug trade will be up and coming, especially to the infidels in the West..Going to be one big turf war with the Mexican cartels... Open borders for everyone.

UnionStrong

I guess with the taliban in charge now there will no shortages of hashish, the drug trade will be up and coming, especially to the infidels in the West..Going to be one big turf war with the Mexican cartels... Open borders for everyone.
Unfortunately