B-B-Biden…

fishtm2001

Mr. Trump did not seem to know, for example, that Britain is a nuclear power and asked if Finland is part of Russia, Mr. Bolton writes . . . Intelligence briefings with the president were a waste of time “since much of the time was spent listening to Trump, rather than Trump listening to the briefers.”

fishtm2001

NameRole at timeInsultOccasion
Rex TillersonSecretary of Statea :censored2:ing maroonPentagon meeting
Gary CohnEconomic advisordumb as :censored2:Email circulating within the White House
H R McMasterNational security advisora dopePrivate dinner
Tom BarrackFriend and supporternot only crazy, […] stupidConversation with friend
Gary CohnEconomic advisorless a person than a collection of terrible traitsEmail circulating within the White House
Gary CohnEconomic advisoran idiot surrounded by clownsEmail circulating within the White House
H R McMasterNational security advisor“An idiot [with the intelligence of] a kindergartener”Private dinner
John KellyChief of staffan idiotConversation with Trump
Sam NunbergAdviserhe’s an idiotLive TV
Sam NunbergAdviserthis idiotCampaign conversation
Steve MnuchinSecretary of Treasuryan idiotUnspecified
Reince PreibusChief of staffan idiotUnspecified

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1629597790029.png

floridays

Bend over Biden, Taliban is draggin nutz all over your chin, Sluggin Joe from Scranton you Corn Pop killer, hairy legs and all,

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Those cargo planes have a lot of ventilation. I guess you have never rode in a military transport. Sorry, dumb question. Of course not.
She's right...You're wrong as usual...SMH

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did anyone watch the speech/press conference Biden just had? I can’t figure out if he’s purposefully ignoring the difference between pulling out of Afghanistan and the order in which it was done or if he’s really that clueless. He keeps defending pulling our troops from there. Hardly anyone is complaining about that. It’s the WAY in which it was done.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Did anyone watch the speech/press conference Biden just had? I can’t figure out if he’s purposefully ignoring the difference between pulling out of Afghanistan and the order in which it was done or if he’s really that clueless. He keeps defending pulling our troops from there. Hardly anyone is complaining about that. It’s the WAY in which it was done.
He believes that everyone will react to the latest thing he says, just like every good Dimocrat does and forget the real issues.
His mumbling and the way he says: "I've made progress...." is nauseating!
He's an incompetent liar and is a humiliation to our Country...

PT Car Washer

He believes that everyone will react to the latest thing he says, just like every good Dimocrat does and forget the real issues.
His mumbling and the way he says: "I've made progress...." is nauseating!
He's an incompetent liar and is a humiliation to our Country...
Not to worry. trump will be reinstated any day now. LOL

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s clueless Joe