B-B-Biden…

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Really don't give one rats ass what you think. Obviously the democrats and countries feeling the surge of illegal entrants do. Every damn member or congress thinks they work around their plot of ground.
I embrace immigration. You just need a good system for it. That simple.

rickyb

I don't know what all that garbage is you just wrote but if we're talking impeachment , how about violating the oath of office that says that the number one priority of the president and government is keeping the American citizens safe . Open borders and crime through the roof seems impeachable to me !!!!
hey to be fair obama should have been impeached and maybe biden is already eligible i havent been following him

floridays

yes neighboring countries go through Mexico to get to the USA, but Mexico not paying for it. It’s a silly concept and was never going to work. If they don’t pay, what are we going to do declare war lol?
They paid by the efforts Trump caused them to take, affirmative steps to ensure latin americans did not flood their country to come to the US.
Their efforts cost them (Mexico) money, the money they spent saved us money, paid for the wall.
Money is fungible (do you know what that means?)

floridays

I embrace immigration. You just need a good system for it. That simple.
We had a great one if it was followed.
Do you think it was just a free flow legally?
People are standing in line to enter, legally. According to immigration law, according to guest worker green card policy.
Exactly what do you not understand? These are illegal entrants, pushing in front of legal, compliant potential entrants.
The left does not care, you tend to like to blow things up.

rickyb

We had a great one if it was followed.
Do you think it was just a free flow legally?
People are standing in line to enter, legally. According to immigration law, according to guest worker green card policy.
Exactly what do you not understand? These are illegal entrants, pushing in front of legal, compliant potential entrants.
The left does not care, you tend to like to blow things up.
ur guards are a disgrace make a mockery of your so called freedom, and are probably some of the worst in the west.

floridays

hey lets see where american new cars rank on reliability ratings:

mid pack or below average.

chrysler hardly even makes any cars.

they shouldve listened to michael moore and ralph nader
I thought this was the bust Trump on his lies hour.
The left is pathetic.