B. Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard Clinton repeat a line 3 times......"Look at his record!" The crowd was wound up.

Obama was watching it probably thinking......."Bill, WTH, you're suppose to be helping me!"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I heard Clinton repeat a line 3 times......"Look at his record!" The crowd was wound up.

Obama was watching it probably thinking......."Bill, WTH, you're suppose to be helping me!"

Im sure thats what he was thinking, stay tuned tonight, OBAMA is going to ROCK Romneys B.S. plain and simple.

I look forward to it.

Peace

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Clinton hit a home run, and the usual suspects claim he "struck out". As is the norm, you're fixated on all of the issues that the GOP thinks are strengths, but are really rat poison. Eat up!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Anyone that was undecided and watched Clinton speak, is definitly voting for Obama now !
Clinton praised Obama more than anyone would have thought !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unless, of course, facts support the speech.

It wasn't as though it was the Gettysburgh Address or the I Have A Dream speech or Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You----it was one speech at a convention whose sole purpose was to nominate and garner support for a political candidate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
toon130627.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
May 14, 1936
“Mack The Knife,” which held the #1 spot on the Billboard pop chart for an incredible nine weeks in 1959, was a big enough hit for Bobby Darin that it cemented him in many people’s minds as the consummate cool-cat crooner. But Bobby Darin was no mere lounge act. His knack for keeping people guessing first showed itself in his shift from rock-and-roll teen idol to finger-snapping Vegas headliner, but his tendency to move in and out and back and forth among diverse musical genres also took him through phases as a writer-performer of protest-folk, folk-rock and even country-western music. Bobby Darin, one of the most versatile pop stars of his generation, was born Walden Robert Cassotto in the Bronx, New York, on this day in 1936.

moreluck

golden ticket member
May 14, 1936
“Mack The Knife,” which held the #1 spot on the Billboard pop chart for an incredible nine weeks in 1959, was a big enough hit for Bobby Darin that it cemented him in many people’s minds as the consummate cool-cat crooner. But Bobby Darin was no mere lounge act. His knack for keeping people guessing first showed itself in his shift from rock-and-roll teen idol to finger-snapping Vegas headliner, but his tendency to move in and out and back and forth among diverse musical genres also took him through phases as a writer-performer of protest-folk, folk-rock and even country-western music. Bobby Darin, one of the most versatile pop stars of his generation, was born Walden Robert Cassotto in the Bronx, New York, on this day in 1936.

Of course, this was suppose to be in the "This Day in History" forum....oopsie!