BA selling out stewards

BA spoke to one steward asking him to spread rumors about two other stewards to try to get members to vote stewards out.
Has anybody seen this happen? Has anybody pushed back and if so how?

Whats the reason for these shenanigans?
BA is upset that only 2 stewards out of the 3 centers went to his 7am breakfast. He approached these 2 stewards (discussed about above) (separately) about not attending the breakfast, which both told him that they would not attend breakfast at any time with him but would instead meet with him at the building. He didn’t like this and started verbally threatening that he would take their stewardship away.

542thruNthru

BA is upset that only 2 stewards out of the 3 centers went to his 7am breakfast. He approached these 2 stewards (discussed about above) (separately) about not attending the breakfast, which both told him that they would not attend breakfast at any time with him but would instead meet with him at the building. He didn’t like this and started verbally threatening that he would take their stewardship away.
Why wouldn't stewards show up to meet their BA for breakfast?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
did-somebody-say-breakfast.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous. Who doesn’t love breakfast?

Inthegame

When I was a steward, my BA would regularly hold "breakfast" mtgs. Stewards who showed up became better informed and thereby became better stewards. We also met regularly at the building processing grievances. Somehow we accomplished both of these miraculous feats and the world kept spinning.

542thruNthru

When I was a steward, my BA would regularly hold "breakfast" mtgs. Stewards who showed up became better informed and thereby became better stewards. We also met regularly at the building processing grievances. Somehow we accomplished both of these miraculous feats and the world kept spinning.
I know my stewards meet with my BA at least once a month before work to discuss things as well. The other reason they do this is because as soon as my BA walks into the building members are stopping him to ask questions or voice concerns. Hard to have a meeting when it's being interrupted every 5 min.

I know my stewards meet with my BA at least once a month before work to discuss things as well. The other reason they do this is because as soon as my BA walks into the building members are stopping him to ask questions or voice concerns. Hard to have a meeting when it's being interrupted every 5 min.
Yes there is a lot that can be done by having a meeting outside of the normal grind and addressing issues that are taking place for the workers but not a meeting about the BA wanting to address rumors about himself because he is having struggles with his relationship with stewards and members in both feeder and package car. Especially if your approach is confrontational.