Back hurts from pulling door down

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My stuff has doors like on Star Trek. The only ones I have problems with are the pocket rear door jobs. They have to be pretty much totally dismantled to do anything meaningful. I hate them.

Browndoesntfrown

Yoga my guy...will do wonders for your back. However unmanly it sounds, I can honestly almost guarantee you your back pain will at least feel better from a daily stretching/yoga routine

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Try doing some planks at home and see a chiropractor. Increasing your core strength will help more than you might think

Start off 3 sets of 30 seconds every other night and increase in intervals of 5 seconds every week. 1 Minute rest. Don't bother going past 3 minutes of planking because going over 3 minutes doesn't do anything but cardio
We can see your tramp stamp, Dorothy.

Box Ox

Try doing some planks at home and see a chiropractor. Increasing your core strength will help more than you might think

Start off 3 sets of 30 seconds every other night and increase in intervals of 5 seconds every week. 1 Minute rest. Don't bother going past 3 minutes of planking because going over 3 minutes doesn't do anything but cardio

Brah! Ease up on the core stuff! Your little legs are what got you into trouble at UPS in the first place!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Zero tats though?
I got Tats ...
Hokes Garcia Tattoo.jpg
Shroom this face Tattoo.jpg

Chnandler Bong

I been a driver for a long time now my back is starting to act up. I pull the rear door down the right way and open the doors right but guess after so long middle of my back hurts. Wondering if anyone here has same problem. And any advice how to get better. Aspirin and resting helps. Just trying to make it one more year here. Thanks

Daily stretching and using a TENS unit if anything flares up seems to work for me. This won't fix any structural injuries, but it does well to alleviate localized muscle aches and pains.

sppollock

@1BROWNWRENCH please come to the Kent freight terminal and teach them how to fix roll up doors, please. Hell I'll start bringing our doors down to you and have you look at them. We have had 4 drivers in the past year out because of doors, two have had rotator cuff surgery, 1 is still out due to back problems and 1 came back from strained rotator cuff.