Bad Fathers' Day for this guy.

ups1990

Took my wife to the Market for some last minute items for our fest today. While in the car with my sleping son in the back seat. I noticed cars were parked in an adjecent parking lot of an empty Kmart store due to overfill of the market's parking stalls. This lot has been abondoned for a couple of years now with weeds waist high. A guy starts taking pictures of cars parked on the empty lot and soon a fleet of tow-trucks arrive. They begin to tow cars parked there.

Families were coming out of the store with groceries in hand, walking to were they thought the car was only find that it was towed. Men with small children and mother's expecting all had a sad look in their faces.

What a bummer for these Dad's to take his loved ones to the store, then get towed, potentialy costing them a few hundred bucks. Man are people money hungry or what? This lot has been dilapatated for months and months, yet the owner wants to enforce his tow policy.

Had to get this off my chest.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Took my wife to the Market for some last minute items for our fest today. While in the car with my sleping son in the back seat. I noticed cars were parked in an adjecent parking lot of an empty Kmart store due to overfill of the market's parking stalls. This lot has been abondoned for a couple of years now with weeds waist high. A guy starts taking pictures of cars parked on the empty lot and soon a fleet of tow-trucks arrive. They begin to tow cars parked there.

Families were coming out of the store with groceries in hand, walking to were they thought the car was only find that it was towed. Men with small children and mother's expecting all had a sad look in their faces.

What a bummer for these Dad's to take his loved ones to the store, then get towed, potentialy costing them a few hundred bucks. Man are people money hungry or what? This lot has been dilapatated for months and months, yet the owner wants to enforce his tow policy.

Had to get this off my chest.

Yep, that pretty much sucks.

That is the cost of living in a litigious society that we do today.
If one of those family members had got hurt, then the owner of the parking lot would be liable.

Remember, "It is what it is".