Bad mistake

DS

Fenderbender
I had a delivery at a motorcycle shop today.The owner is a great guy,always fast with the cod's,very helpful etc. I had 3 pkgs,2 cod's from 2 places and another box.One was an express cod,(where the shipper wants me to p/u the check)I put the box on this table, rip the pouch to get the little express envelope out and hear a big crash.It was a freshly painted harley fender. I did a number on it.
Although it was in a precarious spot,looking back,I should've put it on the floor.
Called my sup,he said ok ,take a picture of it ,and I'll give you a form for him to fill out to start a claim.
I went a step further and took a little video.Here it is.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Way to go DS, they will make up some stupid new safety slogans and hassle you about memorizing them.

Nazzrath

I knocked over a flower vase at a flower shop with a sup doing a safety ride with me. The sup offered to pay for it with his UPS credit card. No free lunch for me that day.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I didnt think it was a big deal until the video showed the airbrushed skulls..then I realized you friend'ed up..lol. I wouldnt care what ups thought..how many packages get trampled in their conveyor belts a year???As long as the owner is still cool, thats all that matters...Usually those bike guys are either really cool or really a dick.

tarbar66

I think he is going to want paid for your mistake.

Make sure UPS pays it under their public liability form if it still exists.

Stuff happens like this everyday even though nobody wants it to.

You did the right thing by calling it in!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I did a number on the side of a guys brand new Volvo one time with my handcart. He had literally bought the car earlier that day and I gouged a nice deep chunk out of the paint and made a dent in it. Funny thing is, I filled out a liability form and never heard a word about it again.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I did a number on the side of a guys brand new Volvo one time with my handcart. He had literally bought the car earlier that day and I gouged a nice deep chunk out of the paint and made a dent in it. Funny thing is, I filled out a liability form and never heard a word about it again.

Those were the days, my friend.