Bad Orange man sues HRC

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
for example at my job ppl barely have decent social skills. its usually just mediocre. and forget what these dopes do for society outside of work.
Omg! LMAO! YOU! Of all people casting aspersions on the social skills of others? That's got to be a joke yes? I mean you don't even have the social courtesy to use legible texting protocols! WTF is wrong with your brain Mr Cantnadian?

rickyb

Omg! LMAO! YOU! Of all people casting aspersions on the social skills of others? That's got to be a joke yes? I mean you don't even have the social courtesy to use legible texting protocols! WTF is wrong with your brain Mr Cantnadian?
Many ppl r misbehaving :censored2:s. it normalizes caputalist misbehavior

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As in not winning another term as President? What if he were to run against Biden again and the election were held today?
All the people on the left and never Trumpers that say Trump is going down are like people in the potential path of a hurricane, they tell themselves it won’t hit them but they’re terrified it will.

newfie

just hope the hits keep on a coming before 2024.

recent article states that t-rumps approval rating among the GOP has slid to 36% and falling..........
post a link from whatever liberal rag you subscribe to. every poll I've seen has trumps approval amongst republicans no worse that 85 percent. that number has to be going up as Biden goes out of his way to prove Trump right.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
just hope the hits keep on a coming before 2024.

recent article states that t-rumps approval rating among the GOP has slid to 36% and falling..........
A777F689-68B3-4BEE-A5A0-610DBC332450.gif