Balancing ups and working out

SLW

Realized on vacation that I have tendonitis in my lower bicep. Worried about it effecting my gains. You guys experience bouts with tendonitis? How'd you get through it?
See a sports medicine doc, make modifications to your work and your workout, do your physical therapy religiously and take it easy while you recover. Tendinitis takes forever to heal. It's never significantly affected my workouts, except that it often originates with them (overtraining and/or poor form, plus I'm just really susceptible to tendinitis). Voltaren is now also OTC and that can help, too.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
giphy.gif
Slacking non lifters

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
How do you folks manage to balance out working st ups and working out (ifyou do exercise)? How many hours do you work at ups? Do you workout in Morning or evening ? How many days a week do you workout ? How many calories do you eat a day ? What kind of exercise do you do (cardio , barbell lifts , calisthenics , etc.) ?! Sorry for all questions I just love working out but always exhausted from work

Not a problem you worry about until you get to feeders.

Whereistheunion

How do you folks manage to balance out working st ups and working out (ifyou do exercise)? How many hours do you work at ups? Do you workout in Morning or evening ? How many days a week do you workout ? How many calories do you eat a day ? What kind of exercise do you do (cardio , barbell lifts , calisthenics , etc.) ?! Sorry for all questions I just love working out but always exhausted from work
I'm sorry, as a 22.4 you will likely never find any work life balance thanks to a ultra weak National MASTER AGREEMENT. You have virtually no rights to reduce your workdays

trickpony1

Not worth it unless you're a pro bodybuilder or some such.
Pro class will "cycle off" periodically.

But wait.....

what about men in their lates 60's with low T.
Wouldn't medicinal protocol be beneficial?

I saw a video of Sly Stallone working out.
Commentary said, I think, he was doing HGH and test.
He looked really good.