Baltimore goes BOOM

oldngray

nowhere special
Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake blames media for accurately reporting her words from her mouth

Tonight Rawlings Blake said her words were “mischaracterized” by the media.

“It is very unfortunate that members of your industry decided to mischaracterize my words and try to use it as a way to say we are inciting violence.”

Tell that to YouTube, Mayor Rawlings-Blake.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...y-mouth-were-mischaracterized-by-media-video/

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have lived in several different countries and have visited about a dozen others. most countries have a little friction between races. some have much more than we do but on the whole the comment or question that I get from citizens of most countries is why do we have so many problems between blacks and whites?

I never had an answer until maybe now.

it's INMATURITY and we as a nation will NEVER advance till we GROW UP!

we wont see it in our lifetimes.

Atomic_Smurf

Just for the record, I watched FOX for about an hour last night and heard several mentions of the peaceful protests & about 10-15 minutes of live coverage (peaceful protesters walking holding hands and singing). It is the left & the leftwing media that stands to gain from the turmoil and hysteria created in the black community. I'd be surprised if the DNC hasn't set up voter registration booths near the scene of these events.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake blames media for accurately reporting her words from her mouth

Tonight Rawlings Blake said her words were “mischaracterized” by the media.

“It is very unfortunate that members of your industry decided to mischaracterize my words and try to use it as a way to say we are inciting violence.”

Tell that to YouTube, Mayor Rawlings-Blake.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...y-mouth-were-mischaracterized-by-media-video/
It's like she's Hillary's soul sister.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just for the record, I watched FOX for about an hour last night and heard several mentions of the peaceful protests & about 10-15 minutes of live coverage (peaceful protesters walking holding hands and singing). It is the left & the leftwing media that stands to gain from the turmoil and hysteria created in the black community. I'd be surprised if the DNC hasn't set up voter registration booths near the scene of these events.
I'm shocked by the first line in this post. Shocked!

oldngray

nowhere special
Thank goodness the MEDIA has the mayor on tape and her stupid comments that she's now denying!! (misconstruing my as*)

Its so funny to catch someone like that caught and called on the :censored2: spewing out of her mouth. The sad part is too many people will let her get away with it and vote for her again the next election.

oldngray

nowhere special
You shouldn't be. FOX has been the only ones to consistently report the truth about Michael Brown, the healthcare law & countless other issues that the rest of the media willfully ignores, downplays or outright lies about.

It is amazing that some of the liberal media is finally starting to report news. Even CNN's Don Lemon started asking some pointed questions and got snubbed for it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And again, the ignorance runs rampant with people.

This is the dumbest thing I think I have read on this thread so far.

TOS.

brett636

This is becoming a fad among inner city black culture to destroy their businesses and homes every time a perceived injustice occurs against their "kind". This begs the question what is the true goal of the "rioters" and what are they actually accomplishing by reigning terror on their city. I don't believe any investigation has been able to be carried out on the incident that led to this simply because these inner city animals just wanted an excuse to burn their city to the ground. They aren't gaining any sympathy from the public at large due to their actions, and for the very few that think its time to start a race war I hope they do their homework on what they are really up against. I don't have all the facts, but it sounds to me that the police were in the wrong and justice needs to run its course. Again, I don't have all the facts, but all these protests and riots are simply extending the time it will take to justice to be served rather than expediting it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now why didn't the Mayor of Detroit open up his run down areas for places to destroy .
Seems logic .
Why pay to have empty houses demolished when there are others willing to do it .

rickyb

alot of peaceful protestors, alot of violence and black bloc as well.

this happens because of decades of economic neglect and racism. things are worse for blacks now economically. blame capitalism and racism.