Barbara Bush

rickyb

Who are you to judge people’s morals? Aren’t you the guy who said you’d never date a girl who didn’t believe in abortion?
abortion is a hotly debated topic in america.

h w bush being a corrupt murdering politician is not debatable in my mind. and thats what this is about: alot of ppl here would disagree and then some would say even if its true, its not a big deal she was married to that kind of person anyways.

ill ask you, if barbara was married to hitler, does that make her worth remembering in a good way?

oldngray

nowhere special

h w bush being a corrupt murdering politician is not debatable in my mind. and thats what this is about: alot of ppl here would disagree and then some would say even if its true, its not a big deal she was married to that kind of person anyways.

ill ask you, if barbara was married to hitler, does that make her worth remembering in a good way?

The problem is it only exists in your mind. A lot of people would argue her husband was not the kind of person you claim. And legally (if not also morally) they would be correct.

rickyb

The problem is it only exists in your mind. A lot of people would argue her husband was not the kind of person you claim. And legally (if not also morally) they would be correct.
exactly! if people think h w bush was a good person, then at least barbara was married to a good person. thats not really saying much what good she did as a person. if people think w bush was a good person, then maybe that makes barbara worth remembering.

but my assertion is she was married to a corrupt politician, criminal (whether he was formally charged or not), not sure what good she did with her life, and she did not distance herself from h w bush. she was also the mother of w bush who was corrupt and a criminal so thats another failure on her behalf.

our society is propagandized into worship people with money, status, and power. and thats certainly partly why moreluck posted this thread to begin with.

moreluck

golden ticket member
exactly! if people think h w bush was a good person, then at least barbara was married to a good person. thats not really saying much what good she did as a person. if people think w bush was a good person, then maybe that makes barbara worth remembering.

but my assertion is she was married to a corrupt politician, criminal (whether he was formally charged or not), not sure what good she did with her life, and she did not distance herself from h w bush. she was also the mother of w bush who was corrupt and a criminal so thats another failure on her behalf.

our society is propagandized into worship people with money, status, and power. and thats certainly partly why moreluck posted this thread to begin with.

No, my purpose for starting this thread was to let people know that a wonderful lady was choosing to be with her family at her home and in 'comfort' as she passes. They call it comfort care, but it's hospice.
Don't even begin to pretend you know why I do anything, Opie. You are as disrespectful as they come!!! Shut your mouth before 'indecision' puts you in the queue.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You’re dodging my comment.

rickyb

No, my purpose for starting this thread was to let people know that a wonderful lady was choosing to be with her family at her home and in 'comfort' as she passes. They call it comfort care, but it's hospice.
Don't even begin to pretend you know why I do anything, Opie. You are as disrespectful as they come!!! Shut your mouth before 'indecision' puts you in the queue.
since your the number 1 authority on respect, and knowing how i feel about the bushes, how should i have said it?

and btw you dont see me telling you to Shut your mouth or reporting this stuff for the most part.

moreluck

golden ticket member
since your the number 1 authority on respect, and knowing how i feel about the bushes, how should i have said it?

and btw you dont see me telling you to Shut your mouth or reporting this stuff for the most part.
I have no idea how you feel about the Bushs'.....someone else mentioned that. "Saying it" is your problem.

vantexan

i agree, but the actions these people take in these jobs make them evil. you can be president without starting wars, enriching people who are already rich, being corrupt, telling lies, and making the poor more miserable. she was married to one who did all of that.

lets say barbara bush was married to hilter. would she be worth mourning over / remembering?

if moreluck or whoever wants to say shes worth remembering because shes a good person, ok. but i say she was married / hung out with the wrong crowd and couldve left.
Ridiculous.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not kidding.

Nothing to offer.
607AFA51-D342-4D45-91F3-DC6FF8AD0140.jpeg

Rickyb?