Barbara Bush

rickyb

She has earned more respect than you will ever come close to obtaining, like I said skippy thanks for being the most important and smartest person on the world. I dont know how you snowflakes make it through a day without getting your positive affirmations, it must be awful when your mommy doesn't give you a kiss and bed time story.
in terms of respect thats true, but thats just because of her celebrity / propaganda on her behalf, and all the people who foolishly respect her in the first place.

you gotta have a higher bar for respect in the first place. i dont respect / worship kings and queens, first ladies, billionaires just because they are powerful or get alot of unearned positive media coverage because they are usually up to no good or associate with immoral people.

secondly, alot of people equate an attack on their beliefs with an attack on themselves, so thats their problem if i have a minority view of the first lady, or capitalism, or whatever.

rickyb

thats not very nice:
DbByHT3UQAAvcrT.jpg

DbByICgVQAELrUf.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
thats not very nice:
DbByHT3UQAAvcrT.jpg

DbByICgVQAELrUf.jpg
You’d probably trample on your own mom’s grave, wouldn’t you? We may be the worst country in the world (in your mind) but at least we try to wait til someone’s body is cold and hopefully in the ground, before disrespecting their memory. Sad your parents didn’t teach you any filters or empathy.

vantexan

thats not very nice:
DbByHT3UQAAvcrT.jpg

DbByICgVQAELrUf.jpg
That without a doubt is made up B.S. by haters. She gave one of the greatest speeches I ever saw at the Wellesley College graduation ceremony. Washington Post mentioned it today. She told them at the end of their lives when they looked back they won't regret the work they missed or the money they didn't make. They will regret the relationships they didn't strengthen, the time with family and friends missed. No doubt in my mind that the only regret she had in the last moments was not being able to continue being with her husband and family. In my lifetime she was to me the greatest First Lady.

cryssyx3

unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if her husband died soon. obviously not wishing it on him but I know sometimes that's what happens with these old couple's.

moreluck

golden ticket member
unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if her husband died soon. obviously not wishing it on him but I know sometimes that's what happens with these old couple's.
I agree....sometimes the remaining partner is just so lost.....73 years is a long time to be together. Only 23 more years to go for us.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
thats not very nice:
DbByHT3UQAAvcrT.jpg

"I watch none. He [former President Bush] sits and listens and I read books, because I know perfectly well that, don’t take offense, that 90 percent of what I hear on television is supposition, when we’re talking about the news. And he’s not, not as understanding of my pettiness about that. But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it’s gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it’s, it’s not relevant. So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that? And watch him suffer."

"Read within the context of the full interview, it was a tiny bit more clear that Mrs. Bush’s “beautiful mind” statement referred to her desire not to become mesmerized by the pre-war media speculation of what such an invasion would mean, what sorts of weaponry and defenses U.S. troops might well be walking into, which troops would be committed and when they’d be deployed, how long the war would last, and how high the body count might be."
She was discussing about if she watches for strain on her son.
FACT CHECK: Barbara Bush 'Beautiful Mind' Quote

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"I watch none. He [former President Bush] sits and listens and I read books, because I know perfectly well that, don’t take offense, that 90 percent of what I hear on television is supposition, when we’re talking about the news. And he’s not, not as understanding of my pettiness about that. But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it’s gonna happen, and how many this or what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it’s, it’s not relevant. So, why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that? And watch him suffer."

"Read within the context of the full interview, it was a tiny bit more clear that Mrs. Bush’s “beautiful mind” statement referred to her desire not to become mesmerized by the pre-war media speculation of what such an invasion would mean, what sorts of weaponry and defenses U.S. troops might well be walking into, which troops would be committed and when they’d be deployed, how long the war would last, and how high the body count might be."
She was discussing about if she watches for strain on her son.
FACT CHECK: Barbara Bush 'Beautiful Mind' Quote
It’s amazing how something can be twisted when taken out of context.

cryssyx3

I agree....sometimes the remaining partner is just so lost.....73 years is a long time to be together. Only 23 more years to go for us.

aw congratulations! my boyfriend and I have been/ lived together for 6 years and it's seems so long and so short. always say "I don't know what I did before"

even I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't around anymore. I worry about that often. I couldn't imagine after 50 years.

we went to a wedding this weekend, his aunt and uncle won the anniversary dance. 49 years. they're advice was "make sure you marry your best friend."

floridays

aw congratulations! my boyfriend and I have been/ lived together for 6 years and it's seems so long and so short. always say "I don't know what I did before"

even I wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't around anymore. I worry about that often. I couldn't imagine after 50 years.

we went to a wedding this weekend, his aunt and uncle won the anniversary dance. 49 years. they're advice was "make sure you marry your best friend."
Not to throw water on your fire, but being together/living together is not a commitment and should not even be mentioned in the same light as to the Bush's and Mr. and Mrs. Moreluck's life together.

cryssyx3

Not to throw water on your fire, but being together/living together is not a commitment and should not even be mentioned in the same light as to the Bush's and Mr. and Mrs. Moreluck's life together.
sorry, I didn't realize you were involved in my relationship!

or wait, could it be, I was taking my own experience and it to someone else's, even if it's not quite the same...

luckily for us, we don't need a contract to prove our commitment to ourselves or any one else for that matter. 5 months, 5 years or 50 years, time doesn't equate to commitment, or is there a magic time period where people don't cheat or split up?

take your water and shove it and go away.

thanks