Bargaining for A/C in Package Cars

Integrity

Binge Poster

Integrity

Binge Poster
$3,000 each X 90,000 delivery trucks? Do the math. You may get air-conditioning but you won't get big raises or anything else.. One or the other.
$270,000,000

When you pay for something or suggest employees pay for something UPS is required to pay for you are already giving back to UPS.

A $270,000,00 capital expense is chump change for a company as rich as UPS.

Thebrownblob

California wants to go all electric and they’re already telling people don’t charge your cars LOL.

“During a Flex Alert, consumers are urged to reduce energy use from 4-9 p.m. when the system is most stressed because demand for electricity remains high and there is less solar energy available. The top three conservation actions are to set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using large appliances and charging electric vehicles, and turn off unnecessary lights.

😂

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

California wants to go all electric and they’re already telling people don’t charge your cars LOL.

“During a Flex Alert, consumers are urged to reduce energy use from 4-9 p.m. when the system is most stressed because demand for electricity remains high and there is less solar energy available. The top three conservation actions are to set thermostats to 78 degrees or higher, avoid using large appliances and charging electric vehicles, and turn off unnecessary lights.

😂
Don’t tell Wilmaforce

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s our Union pushing the whole AC movement so that must tell ya something.

O Brian is realizing every campaign promise he made ain’t happening 22.4 going nowhere, PVDs going nowhere, 9.5 protection is the only thing we’ll probably get but because they’re gonna hire thousands to PVD with contractor jobs. But here’s the kicker. They’ll stay working after peak. You’ll be getting calls from management to come in at 5:30pm “don’t worry a PVD will take the rest of your work out and finish it”
Don’t stay very informed do you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s a disaster. You’ll never find people to work 3 12’s Friday, sat, sun
We have feeder drivers right now working Saturday and Sunday. I guess the drivers will find other work if the company goes 7 day delivery? Somebody will be working.