Bargaining for A/C in Package Cars

Brownwind

4 day and 3 day work weeks. Monday-Thursday (4- 10 hour days), Friday-Sunday, ( 3-12's, get paid for 40).
Sorry about not being good at math. Monday thru Friday is what 33 almost 34 years gets me. Can’t speak for everyone but M - friend is what I signed up for.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sorry about not being good at math. Monday thru Friday is what 33 almost 34 years gets me. Can’t speak for everyone but M - friend is what I signed up for.
Those days are almost gone, especially if and when they start Sunday delivery.

542thruNthru

You guys that are so excited about 4, 10s or 3, 12s really can't see passed your own noses can you?

How are the 5, 8s going right now hu? Anyone that thinks they'll only work 4, 10s or 3, 12s is delusional.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You guys that are so excited about 4, 10s or 3, 12s really can't see passed your own noses can you?

How are the 5, 8s going right now hu? Anyone that thinks they'll only work 4, 10s or 3, 12s is delusional.
Can only work 13, no? Load it up and it's coming back.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It’s really not worth it if we have to give up that much, you’re talking about a half a dozen weeks out of the year that are extremely hot. it’s already much more reasonable now temperature wise.
Move to Florida. Your sentiment might change.