BC doesn't seem fun anymore

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Everytime I log On, I think that BC has become a deadrly, miserable place.

A few years ago, I had fun, but now it seems so freaking serious!

There are a few azzes on here that spew their hatred and :censored2:-holedness and they just seem like very unhappy people. I am not!

Gotta name names!

SCV good to go sir.

*looks in thread*

So yesterday I was delivering a package, after knocking and saying UPS, someone responded, "Whaddya want?" Without thinking I said, "I've gotta a package for you." Then I walked away laughing.

Box Ox

*looks in thread*

So yesterday I was delivering a package, after knocking and saying UPS, someone responded, "Whaddya want?" Without thinking I said, "I've gotta a package for you." Then I walked away laughing.

troll-ba-dum-tss.svg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
There are a few azzes on here that spew their hatred and :censored2:-holedness and they just seem like very unhappy people. I am not!
I let the hate flow and treat them with respect. I look at it this way, they're ticked about something. Let them blow off some steam. Hopefully they get rid of their misery on here and don't project it on others.
Finally, you realized it's time to listen to Taylor Swift. Proud of you.
Maybe if they had a pair and weren't such push overs they might stay. I mean really, who cries and gets hurt feelings from someone over the internet? If you said it to em in real life, at least you would get the pleasure of watching them cry.
They're still humans. What makes the internet and real life different? Just because you're not looking the person in they eye, doesn't mean words can't be harsh.
Not surprised, probably rode the short bus.
All the cool kids can sit in the back though
i082757.jpg

newfie

Lineandinitial,

I don't know if you have ever heard the expression of what is happening when you point your finger but it has been said that 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

Sincerely,
I

what is the thumb doing while this is going on? Does the thumb equate to more then one finger since its thicker?

newfie

Everytime I log On, I think that BC has become a deadrly, miserable place.

A few years ago, I had fun, but now it seems so freaking serious!

need some points for staying on topic. when did you think it was fun here and what did you think made it fun?