BC doesn't seem fun anymore

box_beeyotch

I let the hate flow and treat them with respect. I look at it this way, they're ticked about something. Let them blow off some steam. Hopefully they get rid of their misery on here and don't project it on others.

Finally, you realized it's time to listen to Taylor Swift. Proud of you.

They're still humans. What makes the internet and real life different? Just because you're not looking the person in they eye, doesn't mean words can't be harsh.

All the cool kids can sit in the back though
i082757.jpg

Who cares. What people say, especially ones you dont know doesn't matter at all and if you let it bother you then that's your own fault and you deserve what you get.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Maybe if they had a pair and weren't such push overs they might stay. I mean really, who cries and gets hurt feelings from someone over the internet? If you said it to em in real life, at least you would get the pleasure of watching them cry.
That is the problem. "Maybe if they had a pair and weren't such push overs." That isn't how you treat someone when you first meet them. And most of the people on here wouldn't speak to someone like that in real life. It's a good ole boy high school mentality and people shouldn't have to put up with it. I'm not saying you or everyone on here is like that, there are good, polite people on here but there are some major a holes who really effect the site in a negative way.

box_beeyotch

That is the problem. "Maybe if they had a pair and weren't such push overs." That isn't how you treat someone when you first meet them. And most of the people on here wouldn't speak to someone like that in real life. It's a good ole boy high school mentality and people shouldn't have to put up with it. I'm not saying you or everyone on here is like that, there are good, polite people on here but there are some major a holes who really effect the site in a negative way.
I agree to a certain extent, but if your going to be a cry baby whose feelings get hurt by a strangers words...They are clearly insecure and I could care less.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Who cares. What people say, especially ones you dont know doesn't matter at all and if you let it bother you then that's your own fault and you deserve what you get.
greengrenades,

Well said!

Sincerely,
I

newfie

I was reading a nice article in the front section of the newspaper until your snarking and bickering distracted me...:)