Beards and braids?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If you can only feel proud when you're in full adherence to trivial guidelines set forth by an employer I think that's more of a personal problem.

bowhnterdon

I was PT from 83-May 1987. I had hair past my shoulders for years. I was told the guideline the week before going to Delivery. I decided to push the envelope,just a little was touching my collar after my haircut. First day reporting, go back to the Barber and we will see you tomorrow...lol

sailfish

Many places have dress codes and guidelines

Everyone knows what the company wants when they get hired

Guess it's too hard to follow the rules??

:censored2:ing unbelievable
That should have nothing to do with pride though. Proud of what? UPS? They've fallen too far to be anything anyone should be proud of. Pride in yourself? Refer to my prior post.

That should have nothing to do with pride though. Proud of what? UPS? They've fallen too far to be anything anyone should be proud of. Pride in yourself? Refer to my prior post.
Every job has it rules

As far as I go, maybe I'm a little old school

Nobody wants some freaky looking bastard walking into a school to make a delivery

This isn't FedEx ground. Yes the company has went downhill in many ways but their is nothing wrong with trying to be a professional

sailfish

Every job has it rules

As far as I go, maybe I'm a little old school

Nobody wants some freaky looking bastard walking into a school to make a delivery

This isn't FedEx ground. Yes the company has went downhill in many ways but their is nothing wrong with trying to be a professional
I don't adhere to any of their guidelines anymore yet look completely professional. UPS made the current bed they're sleeping in themselves and spend every dollar and every minute they can figuring out how they can :censored2: you. If you can :censored2: them with their own stupid games, why not? They've forfeited the right to any respect they've once deserved.

I don't adhere to any of their guidelines anymore yet look completely professional. UPS made the current bed they're sleeping in themselves and spend every dollar and every minute they can figuring out how they can :censored2: you. If you can :censored2: them with their own stupid games, why not? They've forfeited the right to any respect they've once deserved.
It's just not UPS. many places have guidelines.

How would you like a lawyer to represent you wearing cutoff shorts, a tank top and sandals?

That wouldn't look very professional

sailfish

It's just not UPS. many places have guidelines.

How would you like a lawyer to represent you wearing cutoff shorts, a tank top and sandals?

That wouldn't look very professional
If I treated the lawyer like a piece of subhuman :censored2: first could I blame him? Would I really have any room to complain?

Yolo

I'm more concerned about the morbidly obese drivers. Nothing more unprofessional than not being able to walk up a flight of stairs.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Not sure how professional looking a
Boy Bun is

But, you do you

bowhnterdon

The inside facilities are awful. Trash, chicken bones, old Pizza everywhere. Bathrooms are Horror Movie Truckstop dirty. One mound of swept up trash was about 3 feet tall, when the cleaning crew(?) decided to get it up, there was 3 NDA letters over a week old in the middle

Mack37

I still polish my shoes. I like the way it looks and makes me feel good. Right up until I walk through that

dusty, muddy rock lot(30 seconds later). Kinda like when you get that first big scuff on a new pair of

boots($140)...

My center had two automatic shoe buffers/polishers, one for black and one for brown. Plus cans of polish and brushes. Made it easy to keep you boots/shoes looking great.

We really have changed in the appearance aspect. We have lots of low time to off the

street hires in our feeder dept. Braids down to his mid-back and a full beard. Looks

more like an NFL player. I still try to avoid mgt. when I don't shave every day.

But hey, if this guy can do it-why not me? Religious or not. I really could care less about

this issue-given how truly trashy, run down, junky and deplorable our facilities and

equipment have become. And of course tats.
Why don’t people stop hating on others and worry about your own :censored2:!