Key West vacation destination review....

quad decade guy

Caribbean is closed. That’s news guess someone should have told my parents before they went a few weeks ago.

We tried Bahamas and Caymans....14 day quarantine......I didn't try ALL the Caribbean.....just had to take a shot at me....

Hey....IDGAF.... tear your caboose. Maybe try Afghanistan.....I hear they are looking for Americans....

quad decade guy

Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing vacation.
It was nice to get away.....

But.....nothings perfect. And getting somewhere, where someone else calls the shots.......has outcomes you can't control. Shrug.

Getting over Covid restrictions will help normalize things all around.

I've been off for 3 weeks....I'm plenty relaxed......and don't want to go back.....it will be easy retiring....just not right now.

BTW, just for someone to say....KW: "All-American City" or "KW always......" ok.....you sit in Miami Int. for 7 hours.....get back to me.

As always....you don't know me......I'm glad we went....it was on our bucket list.

Key Largo sounds more my speed......but 4x more expensive.....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It was nice to get away.....

But.....nothings perfect. And getting somewhere, where someone else calls the shots.......has outcomes you can't control. Shrug.

Getting over Covid restrictions will help normalize things all around.

I've been off for 3 weeks....I'm plenty relaxed......and don't want to go back.....it will be easy retiring....just not right now.

BTW, just for someone to say....KW: "All-American City" or "KW always......" ok.....you sit in Miami Int. for 7 hours.....get back to me.

As always....you don't know me......I'm glad we went....it was on our bucket list.

Key Largo sounds more my speed......but 4x more expensive.....
Yea but none of "those" people around, well, maybe a few, but they have money.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Cool. IDGAF.

Just like I said.....lot's of restrictions...basically shutdown for unvaxed.
But they’re not. I proved they’re not. You get so angry when someone proves you wrong. Lol It happens almost daily so I don’t see why you get so uptight.

Anyone your age should be vaccinated at this point anyway. Especially if you’re wanting to travel.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thanks for the kind words...very rare here for me.

Well, we had credits with SW because New Orleans had a trop storm.......so we flew down to Miami via SW because they don't go to KW. American from there to KW. 5 hour layovers each way at Miami Int. SUCKED....$17 mojitos at the airport.....add in 2 hours preboard stuff....7 hours......luckily I'm on vacation for 3 weeks...

BTW, we had some factory sealed KW products(bath stuff) confiscated by TSA. $60.....they demanded them to be checked baggage but we were not allowed any checked bags by American.....only carry on. They could have cared less..
Next time fly to Miami and rent a convertible. Take your time and drive the keys to Key West. Stay over in Marathon, do some fishing on Isla Morada. It’s a great ride if you’re not in a hurry.

quad decade guy

Next time fly to Miami and rent a convertible. Take your time and drive the keys to Key West. Stay over in Marathon, do some fishing on Isla Morada. It’s a great ride if you’re not in a hurry.
Sounds great. Here's the thing.....it was only a 2.5 hour flight to Miami......initially. And only an 18 min flight to KW. Pretty appealing.

But bad weather and TSA really mucked it up. We had initially wanted to take the jet catamaran to KW. But it only leaves from Fort Myers. We only had one week. If we drove from home it would be 24 hours......

I like your ideas. Thanks.

quad decade guy

But they’re not. I proved they’re not. You get so angry when someone proves you wrong. Lol It happens almost daily so I don’t see why you get so uptight.

Anyone your age should be vaccinated at this point anyway. Especially if you’re wanting to travel.
But they're not "open". I proved it. Hell, you proved it....lololol.

Say, we'll live our lives the way we want to. I'm ashamed we even worked at the same place....

And prove me wrong? Having different points of view or rules or supplements doesn't prove anything except your situation is different there Chief.

Get angry? That's your construct. You don't know me....you project your feeble machinations on me.

Uptight? You don't know me. I suspect you are just too intimidated by another point of view....Chief.

over9five

Staff member
Hit the Sunset Grille on the way. If you miss the turn, forget it cuz you're now on the 7 mile bridge....