Beautiful rural route.

Appvol

7E08CD2B-CF51-4D72-A669-65258C037F9F.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
How do you make out in winter? They plow out there?
Hahahahahaha no. They only plow school bus routes and sometimes when the roads are too drifted, the school buses don't even run. Just gotta drive around and see which roads are passable and try not to get stuck lol.

Zowert

All I deliver is ghetto
Part of my route is real ghetto but the majority is middle class, nice neighborhoods where everyone mows their lawn. Maybe it’s just the shocking difference between middle class suburbs and lower class slums but I never feel safe delivering in the ghetto. If I was allowed to carry a firearm concealed I’d feel a little better. When I have to deliver laptops and other expensive stuff to a run down apartment where bums are laying in the hallways and junkies are shooting up everywhere, I’m always on edge.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Part of my route is real ghetto but the majority is middle class, nice neighborhoods where everyone mows their lawn. Maybe it’s just the shocking difference between middle class suburbs and lower class slums but I never feel safe delivering in the ghetto. If I was allowed to carry a firearm concealed I’d feel a little better. When I have to deliver laptops and other expensive stuff to a run down apartment where bums are laying in the hallways and junkies are shooting up everywhere, I’m always on edge.
Middle class doesn’t exist on my route. Trailer parks and ghetto.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I interpreted that as three shots on the way to a single delivery. I know that's probably 3 separate deliveries, but it really *ed me up imagining living through that series of events down one of the dusty dirty roads I frequently find myself on.

Occasionally I have to stop and wait for a chicken-crossing. The worst, though, is when a group of little billy goats come charging through some bushes and across the road and run some loops and figure-eights around the truck. Seems to last forever.
Yesterday I had 2 one mile driveways and 1 two miles driveway. I could encounter a lot down a single drive lol.

Dr.Brownz

Retired last year brother, had to make a space for you ;). When I was cover I ran pretty much everything out in Fauquier County. I had the Plains route for a couple bids (that's where that picture is from), also had all the Warrenton routes at one time or another.

Didn't know farm land like that existed back east. I assumed everything within 100 miles of the Atlantic was concrete by now