Rural Deferment

Do you guys ever do meet points anymore? Some of us talked about it the other day, if the air trailer is late they might hold is 15-30 minutes. If it’s longer than that they send us out and don’t even shuttle the work out just hold it till the next day. Even if the trailer got here at 4pm they used to process it and send out to meet points.

As for rural deferment the drivers affected said this far (about 4 months) they won’t add a route to adjust the dispatch. So there are the same number of country routes the day after deferment as before they had it and they have 20-30 more stops. A lot of them are on 9.5 and are getting rides but they won’t put extra routes in the day after deferment.
No more meet points
Let it all sit there until tomorrow

It's very disheartening

badpal

The Bodines and Clampetts are happy. I’ve been to BugTussle, Passel O’ Toads too.
Well can tell you from experience, if Ellie Mae doesn't get her NDA boar semen the day her sows in heat. The next time you deliver u might get a rock too the back your head from her slingshot.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
As for rural deferment the drivers affected said this far (about 4 months) they won’t add a route to adjust the dispatch. So there are the same number of country routes the day after deferment as before they had it and they have 20-30 more stops. A lot of them are on 9.5 and are getting rides but they won’t put extra routes in the day after deferment.

Now that route bids are over and drivers are moving to their new routes, we've had quite a few senior drivers leave their country routes because they were cut down to 2 or 3 days a week and were completely blasted on those days.

542thruNthru

Same here. No more air shuttle.

We are starting rural def April 1. 4 zip codes Tues and Thursday, 6 on Wed and Friday. We will see how it goes.
9.5 and 8 hour days. The days the routes are out make sure you go over 9.5. The days they are in will take care of themselves because it'll be two days worth of volume. Make UPS pay enough and they just might see its not worth it.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I crushed them with 9.5s last week 😎
4fvxku.gif