Beautiful rural route.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
those rural routes look nice but they dont make money.....the city and urban routes make the coin and support the rural routes......hopefully carol will cut the non-productive costly rural routes out ...actually cut the entire states out that dont make money
How much income do you produce? Not one red cent.

deeztier

I was thinking the same thing!

the hell you say...can't block them if you can't get to them
Screenshot_20210515-194727.png

PPH_over_9000

So I interpreted that as three shots on the way to a single delivery. I know that's probably 3 separate deliveries, but it really :censored2:ed me up imagining living through that series of events down one of the dusty dirty roads I frequently find myself on.

Occasionally I have to stop and wait for a chicken-crossing. The worst, though, is when a group of little billy goats come charging through some bushes and across the road and run some loops and figure-eights around the truck. Seems to last forever.

pkgdriver

So I interpreted that as three shots on the way to a single delivery. I know that's probably 3 separate deliveries, but it really *ed me up imagining living through that series of events down one of the dusty dirty roads I frequently find myself on.

Occasionally I have to stop and wait for a chicken-crossing. The worst, though, is when a group of little billy goats come charging through some bushes and across the road and run some loops and figure-eights around the truck. Seems to last forever.
3 separate areas....Thanks for the heads up....my goats have been fenced in so far...

What'dyabringmetoday???

those rural routes look nice but they dont make money.....the city and urban routes make the coin and support the rural routes......hopefully carol will cut the non-productive costly rural routes out ...actually cut the entire states out that dont make money
I realize that you think that you are a genius, but you don't even know how to use capital letters when needed. We can discuss your punctuation challenges later. Feel free to tell everyone how important you were. Lol.

Corporate suicide

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

And do what with the packages shipped to those routes? The drones aren’t big enough to carry trampolines yet.